Chapter 8 : Hello SI

Mandys POV:

It was almost 12 once we finally got to Staten Island and to my Aunts house. "Mandy you made it!" My aunt says once we pull up to the house. "Yeah were here, sorry it took longer then expected we took couple wrong turns," I say. "Oh that's ok, your here that's all that matters, why don't you girls go inside and I will tell the guys where to start unpacking your boxes," she says giving us a hug. We agree and head inside. I bring in Bane and hope he adapts to his new temporary house. I kneel down and let him out of the carrier. He slowly walks around the house looking at everything. "I think he will adapt just fine," my Aunt says walking in the front door. I smile, "I sure hope so, but he is a great cat and I think he will be just fine." Just then he finds an open window and plops down purring. "See that didn't take him long," my Aunt laughs. "So where are we putting our furniture from the old house Aunt Grace?" I ask looking outside. "Oh, I have a big shed that is basically empty the guys are putting all the furniture in there right now." I smile looking back out the window at the two guys struggling to carry our couch, I giggle as I see one of them slip on the grass. "So does Chris know your in town yet?" Aunt Grace asks grabbing her phone. "Oh no, Roxy wanted to surprise him today as he thinks we are coming next week," I say taking the phone off her. "Ohh ok, that will be fun to surprise him. Are you going with her?" She asks raising her eyebrows. "Um well, I wasn't planning...." I say before being cut off by Roxy, "Yes, yes she is coming too, I mean it is HER cousin and all," she says giving me some weird eyes that I cant tell what she is trying to tell me. The guys finish unloading the truck and I go out to pay them the money. "Come on Mandy, lets go over to Chris's, I cant handle another minute without seeing him," Roxy says grabbing my hand. "Ok ok, Aunt Grace we will be right back I guess, make sure Bane is ok," I say as im dragged out the door.

Brians POV :

Its 2 pm and im so utterly lazy today that I still haven't gotten out of my PJ's which is just a tshirt and boxers. "Chris, grabbing a beer you want one?" I yell into the living room. "Sure man, toss me one," Chris replies.

Just then I hear the doorbell.  Who would be coming here? I open the door and my jaw drops, its her! "Um did we come at a bad time?" Mandy asks looking cuter then ever in her Batman tank top and jean shorts. "Um no no..." Just then Chris comes running over, "Mandy, Roxy!! I thought you guys were coming next week?!" He says hugging them both. "We wanted to surprise you!" Roxy said hugging Chris. "Yeah, looks like we surprised someone else too," Mandy says giggling. I look down and im still in my boxers and my hair is a complete mess, "Ohh shit, ya I was just having a lounge day that's all,"I say backing up and covering myself. "Its ok I don't mind, you should see me when I lounge," she says looking at me still. "Can I?" I say. "What did you say?" She asks kinda confused. "Oh oh nothing, I said I'll go change." Shit Shit SHIT, that was close. What the hell came over me, she makes me feel so flustered and dumb. I quickly get some pants on and try to fix this mess on my head called hair, but just end up putting on a baseball cap.

I walk out into the living room and see her standing there with a beer in her hand looking more beautiful then ever. "Hey look who finally got dressed," Mandy says laughing. "Ya ya figured id try to be polite and put pants on," I say opening my beer. "SO Mandy, you all settled in your aunts house yet?" I ask trying to make conversation. She takes a sip of her drink, "Not yet, I still have unpacking to do, which I should probably go and get started on." "Can Chris come over too and help?" Roxy asks looking at Mandy intently. Mandy sighs and says, "Yeah I guess but please actually get something done because I am not unpacking it all alone." "Yup totally will, I wont leave ya to do it all alone, promise!" Roxy says giving Chris a kiss on the cheek. "Well I guess Ill see ya around?" I say looking at Mandy. "Yea, I mean you only live couple blocks away, I am sure we will run into eachother," she replies with her beautiful smile. "yeah im sure we will," I say. They walk out the door and here I am alone, and nothing else on my mind, but her....