Chapter 26: Date Night

Brians POV:

As I'm waiting for Beth to show up I can't help but think about Mandy. I know she is going on a date also but I am still confused as to what happened with us. I thought everything was going to be ok. I still love her, I still care about her and I keep thinking Im going to wake up from this nightmare.

:DING DONG: 

The doorbell rings and I can feel my heart start to pound.  I open the door and see this girl, who literally took my breath away.  Her long brown hair fell perfectly against her soft skin and her eyes looked so bright and full of excitment.

"Hey Brian!" Beth says with her high pitched voice.

"Hey Beth, you look...wow! Stunning!," I say looking her down.

She blushes and her bright green eyes meet mine, "So are you ready?"

"Uh, yeah yeah let me just grab my hat and we are good to go," I say grabbing my hat from the table.

I can feel my heart beat faster and faster as we head to the car. Am I ready for this?

Mandys POV:

I cant stop staring at Dan, but damn do I feel guilty. I know Im not with Brian anymore but this feels so wrong.

"You ok?" Dan asks pushing the hair out of his eyes.

"Oh yeah Im fine! Im sorry blind dates make me nervous thats all," I say trying to crack a smile.

Dan looks at me with is soft brown eyes, "I know the feeling, but hey we are here to have fun thats all, and get to know eachother."

I smile at him and feel alittle better that he is just as nervous, "You're right, lets just have a good time."

We pull up to this little cafe in Manhattan. Its really cute and has big tall tables and chairs outside to sit on and watch the hustle and bustle of the city.

"I thought we would start of easy and maybe grab some coffee and dessert first," Dan says smiling at me.

He is too cute, and everytime he smiles my heart skips a beat. "Sounds great!"

We head in and we order our coffees and a danish.

"So this is a cute little cafe," I say sipping my coffee and heading outside to sit.

"Yeah, I come here sometimes just to sit and reflect, plus they have the best cheescake ever," he says pulling my chair out for me.

"Haha oh yeah? Maybe I should of tried that then."

"Well if you want I can grab a piece and we can share it." He says getting pulling out his wallet.

I smile at his sweet gesture, "Oh no its ok, cant ruin our entire dinner haha."

He puts his wallet back in his pocket, "Right exactly, good thinking....im sorry I am super nervous and you looking so beautiful is making it worse."

I blush and put my danish down, "Well I am sorry haha, I never usually dress like this, but Roxy told me to dress up alittle tonight."

"Well I think you would look beautiful in anything you wear, you have natural beauty," He says looking down at his coffee.

"Thank you....that was really sweet."

After a bit of talking and getting to know eachother we head out to our next stop which is dinner at a really nice restaraunt.

I cant help but to think how awesome this date is going. I was so nervous and for what? Dan is the sweetest and he is super funny. We have the same sense of humor and like the same music and it feels like I have known him my whole life. Things are going amazing!!

"Mandy....is that you?" I hear a deep voice behind me ask.