Chapter 30 : Nervous Feeling

Brians POV:

I cannot believe Mandy agreed to meet with me. I am more nervous than when we had our first date. Everything has to be perfect.

::BUZZ::

Sal: Hey Man you around?

Me: Uh yeah but I'm about to head out quick.

Sal: Oh well I just wanted to tell you I ran into Mandy earlier tonight..

Brian: Oh? Where at?

Sal: She was with some guy having dinner.

Brian: Oh ya, I knew about that.  It doesnt bother me.

Sal: GOOD! You need to move on from her man. Speaking of, how was YOUR date?

Brian: Oh...fine fine.

Sal: Nice. But I gotta go, I'll see ya tomorrow.

My date....ugh. That girl was such a mess, I ditched her early but I wont tell Sal that. I can't let anyone know what I am about to do either. After my date with Beth I realized how badly I screwed up.

Mandys POV:

Am I really going to meet Brian? If Roxy finds out she is going to lecture me hardcore about it.

::Knock Knock::

"Come in!"  I yell from the bathroom in my room.

"Hey so I thought we can drink some wine, watch some movies and just relax for the rest of the night, you down?"  Roxy asked while looking through my closet.

"Actually I have to run out quick, so raincheck?" I say opening the bathroom door.

"Run out where? It's like 11 at night.." she asks with a confused look on her face.

"Oh well just to the store quick, I want to grab some stuff for breakfast tomorrow I wont be long." I say grabbing my purse and phone.

"Breakfast....right. So where are you really going?" Roxy asks crossing her arms.

Shit...she knows. Think Think Think!!

"Ok...Im going to grab a coffee with...Dan. Yeah Dan! Ya know he wanted to see me again," I say trying to look at serious as possible without letting anything slip out.

"But you just saw him an hour ago...ohhhhh wait, your not gonna, ya know? Are you?!" Roxy asks with her eyes all lit up.

"What!? God no Roxy! I am not a slut I have morals ya know..jeez," I say rolling my eyes in disbelief that she just said that.

"Ok ok well don't be too late I made us a nail appointment tomorrow afternoon." She said finally leaving my room.

Phew...I didnt think she was ever going to leave.

As I approach the front door to go meet Brian I can feel my knees get weak and my hands start to sweat. Im so nervous to see him.....