Chapter 23: Time To Move On

Brians POV:

Its been a month since i talked to Mandy. I think about her every day and I pass her work every morning dying to walk in there and just kiss her. I dont know what happened with us. We used to be so close and now its like were strangers.

Ding

Sal: Hey buddy whats up?

Me: Taking a walk and clearing my mind.

Sal: You need to get out of this funk man.

Me: Yeah I agree....I need to move on.

Sal: Guys night this Friday?

Me: Sounds like a plan buddy!

So a guys night...that will hopefully get me out of my depressed rut. I need to move on. Mandy doesn't even know i exsist anymore so why am i still trying? I have tons of women who would love to have a chance with me. I'll show her..then she will come crawling back to me.

Mandys POV:

I see Brian pass my work everyday...I hate it. I get so emotional yet i hide it very well from everyone. I need to just forget about him. I still will never know if he lied or if Sal did. I hate men...

Ring ring ring

Roxy: Girl! I just scored a hotties number for you!

Me: Are you kidding me right now?

Roxy: Nope...he came into the store and i told him all about you.

Me: You told a strange guy you dont know about me? Does that NOT seem weird to you?

Roxy: Well...no he is sooo cute!

Me: You are crazy...

Roxy: Yeah so anyway...he will be calling you so you know. His names Dan and he is perfect for you!

Me: Ok Roxy. But im not guaranteeing anything ok?

Roxy: Yup just give him a chance!!

Me: Alright maybe it will do me good.

Roxy: Thats the spirit girl! I'll see you later!

We hang up and i sit there dumbfounded that my best friend is trying to dig me out of a rut with some random guy. Probably a serial killer or psycho or something. Ugh BUT he may be a sweet guy too. Guess Im giving this guy a shot.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is so short! Just getting back into the grove of things! Hope y'all liked it! More to come!!!!!