Chapter 16 : Girlz Night Out

I got home after work and told Roxy that we had a night to ourselves since the boys were going out tonight. We decided to get dressed up and go bar hopping and maybe try to find the guys later that night to pop in and say hey but not stay too long. We want the guys to have fun but we also want to see them too.

"Hey Girl you ready yet?" Roxy yells from the bathroom.

"Almost just getting my shoes on," I say strapping my heels on.

I never dress up like this but Roxy told me I better dress up tonight since its just us girls.

"DAMNN I didnt think you could look that good!" Roxy says looking me up and down.

"Umm, thank you? Im not sure if that was a compliment or not," I say looking at myself in the full length mirror.

"Yes girl it was, you look HOT!"She says.

"Haha thank you I thought I'd try something different," I say grabbing my purse.

"You ready to hit the town?" Roxy says grabbing her purse.

"Lets do it!" I say.

We walk to the first couple bars as they are not too far from the house. The bars are rowdy on a Friday night. Lots of younger people are out and about tonight. We called a cab after the third bar as we were buzzing and the next bar was across town. As Im sitting there a pretty good looking guy, late 20's come up to us.

"Hello ladies, you doing ok?" He asks us.

We laugh a little, "Ya were fine just waiting for our cab," Roxy says.

He looks at me and sits next to me, "I can give you a ride if you want pretty lady," he says looking at me up and down.

"Umm no thanks, sorry I have a boyfriend," I say obviously lying. 

"Too bad, but I will say he is one lucky lucky guy. Have a good night ladies," he says walking into the bar.

"Haha wow you could of snatched him right up if you wanted," Roxy says looking at her phone.

"Ya but I have someone else I want to be with and not some random drunk Casanova haha," I say shaking my head.

Our cab finally gets there and we jump in. As were sitting there talking my phone buzz's.

"Its Sal, hang on a sec," I tell Roxy.

Sal: Hey Mandy whats going on?

Me: Ha Ha not much you ok buddy?

Sal: Oh ya im good, but hey were at the bar on Juniper if you wanna come say hey to us.

Me: Oh really? We are heading down that way now, maybe we'll stop in and say hey.

Sal: Awesome I will go wait outside for you guys.

Me: Ok see you im about 5 minutes.

"What did he want?" Roxy asks confused.

"Oh he told me where they were at, and its on the same street were going to. He is going to wait outside for us so we can see the guys quick." I say fixing my makeup.

"Oh awesome! Better do a make up check too," Roxy says pulling out her mirror.

We get there and see Sal leaning against the wall outside the bar.

"Hey Sal," I say getting out of the cab.

"Wow....what happened?" He says looking at me with big eyes.

"Umm? I dressed up." I say.

"Well damn you look good Mandy," He says putting his arm out for me to hold.

"Ha Ha thanks Sal," I lock my arm with his and Roxy follows behind us.

We walk in and its dark, and very loud I can hardly hear anything.

"I think I saw Brian over here last before I called you," Sal yelled over the music.

I was not mentally or physically prepared for what I saw next. 

"BRIAN?!?!?!"

He didnt even look...why is he doing this?

"BRIAN MICHAEL QUINN....."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT IM BUSY!" He snapped at me.

My legs almost gave out right there, my heart was beating fast, I couldnt breathe...I grabbed onto Sal and he held onto me.

"What the FUCK do you think your doing man?" Sal asked in the darkest voice I ever heard.

"Dude...it don't mean anything, I didn't mean for this to happen. I dont even know this girl." Brian says knowing he is caught.

"And that makes it better?!" Sal snaps back at him.

I cannot move, or speak. I can't believe I just saw the man I thought I loved making out with some random girl in a bar booth. My heart is broken.

"Come on Mandy, Im going to take you home," Sal says almost carrying me outside.

"I....I....why everytime I get close to anyone this happens?" I say with tears rolling down my face.

"Fuck him! He is an idiot and he doesnt deserve you at all," Sal says rubbing my back.

He calls a cab and minutes later it shows up. He puts me in the cab and climbs in with me. i lay my head on his shoulder and just cry.

"Oh shit...oh my God I forgot about Roxy! I just left her." I say.

"Dont worry she is with Chris she will be ok. I will call in a bit and see if she is going home with him.' Sal says with his soft voice.

"Thank you Sal....your a great friend and I dont know what I would do without you," I say laying my head back down on his shoulder.

We get to my house and my Aunt is sleeping so we go inside and sit in the tv room and talk. We talked and had couple glasses of wine. I must of fell asleep because the sun woke me up and Sal was still here. We both fell asleep on the couch. I am so lucky to have him as a friend. Without him I would of probably just left and went back to PA without telling anyone. Now what am I going to do about Brian...I dont think I can even look at him after yesterday. Fuck......

"