Chapter 24: New Beginnings

Mandys POV:

I haven't talked to Brian or Sal in a week. I don't know what happened with all of us. It's funny how you can be so close to people then in a split second not talk at all. I am still confused on my feelings and it's probably best that I back away from them for a bit.

:DING:

Dan: Hey is this Mandy?

Me: Yes it is, is this Dan?

Dan: Yup, how are you? Roxy told me so much about you.

Me: Ya I heard, haha.

Dan: Don't worry I am not a creep haha just wanted to text you and see if your still up for a date this Friday night?

Me: This Friday? Umm sure I mean why not?

Dan: Awesome, great then I'll text you Friday and we will make plans.

Me: Sounds good. :)

Ok, so am I really going to do this? Am I going to go on a blind date? I must be crazy.

Brian's POV:

I haven't talked to Mandy in what seems like forever.  I miss her, I miss talking to her, hell I miss us. I don't know what to do to get her back. I don't even know what happened with us. We were finally back together and happy then BAM she's gone. Women are so confusing. 

:DING:

Chris: Hey so I talked to Roxy today...

Me: And?

Chris: Mandy is going on a date Friday night with some guy.

Me: Some guy? Well who is he?

Chris: Honestly i don't know. Roxy met this guy and gave him her number. I guess they talked today.

Me: Fuck! Why would Roxy do that?!

Chris: Mandy has been upset and confused lately she's just trying to help her out. But I had to tell you...im sorry buddy.

Me: Yeah well now I'm never going to get her back. My life is just shit now.  I gotta go.

A date?! Really?? Well if she wants to play that game, I can do the same! I'm not going to sit around and get upset when she is out dating other guys. It's on....