Chapter 31 : The Meet

Brians POV

It's 11:20, maybe she isnt showing up. I must be stupid to think she would really show up.

"Brian..."

I turn around and there she is. She looks beautiful with her ripped jeans and Superman hoodie on. She is so cute when she doesnt try with all that makeup and stuff and she doesnt even know it.

"Mandy...hey. I didnt think you were gonna make it," I say looking at her beautiful brown eyes.

"Yeah well...anyway what did you need to talk about that it couldnt wait?" She said trying to look away from me.

I can feel my legs loose feeling... "Mandy, I fucked up big time. No other woman will ever compare to you ever. You are beautiful, fun, caring, you are the one for me and I just know it,"

"Brian, please. If I was all those things you wouldn't of cheated on me. You wouldn't of kissed that girl. I will always love you Brian but I just can't do this anymore. We are together then were not," she says with tears starting to form in her eyes.

My heart feels like it was shattered in a million pieces.

Mandy grabs her stuff and wipes her tears away, "Im sorry Brian but I have to go.."

I just sat there...I couldnt even chase after her I was soo hurt. Maybe she really is over me. I can't live without her she has my heart and only her.

Mandys POV

My hands are literally shaking and I feel like I am going to vomit. Why would he say that stuff to me after I had a date with such a great guy? My mind is racing at 100 MPH and I dont know what to do right now.

I dont want to go home and have Roxy see me like this she will know right away something is wrong. I walk around town for a bit just thinking of what I am going to do.

After an hour I finally decide to go home and try to ditch Roxy when I get there.

I start to walk home when I see an ambulance fly past me. Seeing an ambulance on this side of town is rare so I start to walk alittle faster. After 10 more mins of walking I see it...

"Mandy! Oh my God I am so sorry!!!" Roxy rushes over to me and gives me a hug.

"Roxy...what is happening? Please tell me Aunt Grace is ok.." I say with tears streaming down my face.

Roxy just hugs me tighter.

"ROXY! PLEASE TELL ME!" I break the hug and yell at her.

"Mandy, Im sorry. I went to check on her before I went to bed and she wasnt breathing right. I called 911 and she passed before they got here." Roxy said crying into her hands.

Right then my whole world crashed. My legs got numb, I started breathing heavy and then it happened...I passed out.