Chapter 10 : What Did I Do?

Mandys POV :

I got into my house realizing what just happened...Brian Quinn kissed me. We had an incredible night together, he kisses me and I run away. I text Roxy quickly.

Me: Roxy! You will not believe what happened.

Roxy: What happened?

Me: Brian kissed me....

Roxy: Awe that is awesome! I knew he liked you!

Me: One problem

Roxy: ?

Me: I ran and kinda left him in the car

Roxy: What? What is wrong with you?!

Me: I know I know...I got scared I didn't know what to do.

Roxy: You need to call him and fix this, like now!

Me: Ok, ill give it a shot, Im so stupid!

Roxy: I will be home in the morning, im going to crash at Chris's house and Ill try to talk to Brian when I get there.

Me: Ok, I will see ya tomorrow then.

I sit there couple minutes contemplating on what to say to him when I call. How do you explain running away after someone kissing you? Ugh....ok come on just do it...call....

Ring.....ring.....ring....your call has been forwarded to an automated voice messaging system

SHIT! Too late he hates me....what did I do???

Brians POV :

I got home and cracked open a beer. I still cannot believe this happened. This is why I tell everyone I don't like getting involved with anyone, I will never find love they always leave me. I decided to just call it a night and figure it out in the morning. I go to text Chris and see she called me, but no voice mail, guess she really don't care to much. Fuck it not worth the pain and agony.

The next day I get up and see Roxy in the kitchen.

"Hey Brian, so I heard what happened last night..." She said sipping on her coffee.

"Ya, I don't want to talk about it, sorry,"  I say grabbing a cup from the cupboard.

I go and sit on the couch staring at my phone wondering if I should call her and let her explain what I did wrong.

"You should call her," Roxy says walking over to me.

"No, not worth it," I said throwing my phone on the coffee table.

I get showered and dressed for the day as I have some filming to do today in the city. I get in my car and go meet the guys.

"Hey look who it is! Long time no see stranger!," a familiar voice says from behind me.

"Hey Murr, ya its been a little sorry man been pretty busy," I say going over to give him a hug.

"Ya busy with a lady friend I hear," says Joe walking up behind Murr.

"Gatto how ya been buddy? How's the wife and kid doing?" I ask.

"Oh you know, the baby cries and the wife cries too, haha nah everything is great," he says laughing.

I laugh, "That's great man, glad your doing good. SO where is Sally boy at?" I ask looking around.

"Right here man! Q, where have you been the last couple weeks, we miss you," Sal says coming up giving me a hug.

"Oh man I've been busy that's all but its all good now, ill be around more often," I say forcing a smile.

"Ok lets get this filming done, I gotta get back to the family before 3," Joe says.

We do some filming for the next couple hours and call it a day by 2pm. Im walking back to my car when Sal stops me.

"Q whats wrong buddy? Your not acting your usual self," Sal says getting in the passenger seat.

"You know that Mandy girl? Chris's cousin?" I ask.

"Ya I remember her, nice girl," he says.

"Ya, well we all went on a group date last night, Roxy and Chris left and Mandy and I went to the hill and had an amazing night. Im telling ya Sal it was incredible I really thought I was falling for this girl.." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well whats the problem then?" Sal asks looking at me confused.

"The problem is when I took her home, I couldn't control myself and I kissed her. She backed off and ran into the house," I say looking down at the steering wheel.

"Ouch....well did you talk to her to find out why?"

"No, she called me but I was driving and didn't hear the phone...but she never even left a message so she couldn't care that much, right?" I ask looking for an answer.

"Dude, maybe she was scared that's all. If you like this girl don't throw it all away over one little bad kiss," he said looking me straight in the eye.

"I really don't think its worth it though. Every relationship I am in, it never works out. Im not going to throw myself at her if I already know whats going to happen."

"Brian, this is all up to you. Im not going to tell you what to do but I think your making a mistake."

With that being said Sal and I departed and I made my way back home still figuring out what I am going to do.

Mandys POV :

Roxy got home and fell asleep so I haven't gotten to talk to her and its almost 2:30. I decided to go for a walk and clear my head. I walked down the street and took in the summer air and the beautiful sun beating down on me. It was the perfect summer day and the light breeze made it even better. I stopped at the meat store..."This is where I first met him" I said to myself. I continued to walk and ended up at the bar that wasn't far from Brians house. I decided to go in for a drink and maybe some late lunch.

"Hey girl, how you been?" The bartender asked me.

"Oh you know...could be better," I say looking at the menu.

"Can I get a beer and some onion rings please?" I ask handing him the menu.

"Sure thing hun," he said smiling at me.

After I get my food I sit there staring out the window for a bit. I look back at the booth where Brian and me had our first "date" so to say, I giggle remembering how drunk me and Sal were and how Brian took care of both of us. Then I remember how he took me to his house and made sure I was safe and warm and how sweet he was. The sweetest, cutest most incredible guy kisses me and I run....ugh I am soo stupid!

I snap out of it after hearing a familiar raspy voice, I look up and see Brian at the bar. My heart starts beating fast and my palms start to get sweaty. What do I do? Should I say something to him? Within seconds Brian gets up to walk to the back, he sees me and we lock eyes. But he doesn't say anything, not a word he just nods and walks past me. I sit there heartbroken and dumbfounded. I really did mess it all up. He cant even look at me longer then a second. I lost him....like I loose everyone. I start to tear up and run out.

Brians POV :

I see Mandy run out of the bar, oh how bad I want to run after her and just hold her but im not going to. I refuse to get hurt over and over again. All I can do is just forget, forget everything we shared, every memory we had in the last month and half. I need to let go before I get to attached....this is so hard to do.....