Chapter 38: I'm Losing Her

BRIAN'S POV::

I drop Mandy off at her house and I can tell she knows. Im very bad at hiding my feelings. Im so stupid...I mean why would seeing my ex make me feel like this? She left me, she took my heart and stomped on it right before our wedding and ended up marrying a cop. So why am I still in love with her when I have a great girl right now who has put up with so much of my shit and she is still here fighting. I am the biggest dumb ass in the world. 

::BUZZ::

Sal:  Hey man what's up?

Me: Nothing much just getting home from hanging out with Mandy.

Sal: Oh yeah? Anything interesting happen tonight?

Me: ....what do you know?

Sal: Well I know you ran into Miranda.

Me: How the hell do you know??

Sal: Someone told me

Me: Fuck! She texted you?

Sal: Yeah man and I couldn't lie to her. I told her it was your ex fiance.

Me: Wha....Why would you do that?!

Sal: You can't keep lying to the girl, shes too sweet and you keep fucking this up.

Me: I was gonna tell her when the time was right.

Sal: SO....never?

Me: No I was going to tell her I just couldn't hurt her again.

Sal: You already did. You better think of a way to make it up to her.

Me: Yeah I know, and I will. I just don't know how.

FUCK! How could he tell her the truth? Even more fucked up how could he tell her the truth and im too much of a wuss to tell her. Ugh! I hate this. I have no idea what I'm going to do to try and fix this. I'm loosing her more and more each time I fuck up. Maybe i need to let her go. I hate to even think that but this girl doesn't deserve this. She has been through so much shit with me and when she gets mad I end up being an asshole for no reason when she has every right to me mad. I need to stop and the only way I can think of doing it, is to let her go. Let her be free and get over me and move on with her life. She deserves so much better than me. It's time to say goodbye.....