Chapter 15 : Boyz Night Out

Brians POV : 

After I got back from seeing Mandy, I headed home to shower and change and get ready for my night out. I gave Sal a call on my walk home from the coffee shop and he is going to head over around 5:30 and come hang with us. I am actually pretty excited for it to be just the boys tonight.

Knock Knock Knock

"Hey come in doors open!" I yell from the kitchen.

"How do you know I am not a burglar or something?" I hear Sal's familiar voice.

"I don't but seeing as how you knocked first, I figured it was you and not some polite mugger," I say laughing.

"Shut up, one day it wont be me," Sal says combing his hair.

"Your right, next time it will be the polite mugger right?" I say not being able to keep a straight face.

"ANYWAYS, what time will Chris be here?" Sal asks.

"He's already here, hes just getting changed then were heading out," I say grabbing a pre game shot of whiskey.

"Oh cool, so what are we doing anyway?" Sal asks taking a shot with me.

"Umm no idea, but it will be fun time no matter what it is," I say taking one more shot of whiskey.

The drinks are going down really smooth tonight, this can be a good night as long as I take it easy.

After another 15 minutes we finally headed out and met up with some other friends of ours. We were at a bar across town. A pretty rowdy bar too, mostly younger people. We were there for a while then we headed to another bar a block up from that bar. By now it was already almost 9 pm and I was feeling pretty good.

We walked in and seen nothing but women and men dancing and loud music pounding. This isnt usually my type of bar but I was feeling great and it didnt even bother me. Hell it didnt bother Sal either he was just as blitzed as I was. 

"Hey, look those girls. They like you man," Chris says nudging my arm.

"Yeah yeah Im sure they do. They are too hot for me man," I say slamming another drink from the bar.

"No man Im serious, look you take the brunette and Ill take the blonde," He says almost pulling me.

"Dude, maybe in a bit I gotta find Sal," I say stumbling from my seat.

"Sal...SAL! Where the fuck did you go?" I say to myself.

I looked around little more then gave up and sat at a booth in the corner of the bar. Just as I sat down a cute little redhead came and sat next to me.

"Hey this seat taken?" she says moving closer to me.

"umm..uh no no its open," I say almost stumbling on my words.

"Good, I'm Julie by the way," she says smiling at me with her gorgeous smile.

"Im Brian....." I say holding my hand out to her.

She giggles and takes my hand to shake. This girl is so cute and so tiny she doesnt even look 21. Why is she talking to me? She must be as drunk as I am.

"So you here alone?" Julie asks looking around.

"Yea...well no, I mean I came out with some guy buddies of mine." I say mesmerized  by her green eyes.

"Ahh nice, so having fun?" She asks moving even closer to me.

"Ya great time I needed a night out," I say not even moving away from her.

"Me too, im here with some girlfriends, but I cant find them," she says twirling her hair.

"Oh thats too bad," I say leaning in to her.

Next thing I know I am making out with this redhead I have never seen before and it feels so good. Her lips are so soft and her tongue is so.....

"BRIAN?!?!"

I hear my name but don't bother even breaking away from this girl.

"BRIAN MICHAEL QUINN....."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT IM BUSY!" I snap back.

When I finally look up I see her....in tears holding onto my best friend for support as if she lost all feeling in her body.

FUCK! What did I do?!!??