Chapter 36: This Is A Nightmare

BRIAN's POV:

I cannot believe she wants to give me another chance. I cannot be any happier right now.

"Brian...is that you?"

I turn around to a familiar voice...."Oh shit...Miranda. How...how are you?" Im stunned, lost for words. 

I look over at Mandy who looks confused and curious as to who this woman is. I have never been so nervous.

"Mandy, this is my ex Miranda. Miranda this is Mandy...my friend."

Mandys' eyes dart at me as she extends her hand to Miranda, "Im his GIRLFRIEND." 

Miranda doesn't take her eyes off of me for a second, "Oh girlfriend huh? Well good luck with that one honey," she replies with a smirk.

I can feel my face getting redder and redder, "So, Miranda what are you doing here? I thought you moved to the city?" 

"I did, but I'm visiting my Mom, you know she still lives here silly," she says as she caresses my arm slightly. 

I cringe a little and move away, inching closer to Mandy, who is giving me the death stare right now.

"Well Miranda it was nice seeing you but we really need to get going," I say trying to make this all less awkward. 

Miranda gets closer to me and plants a kiss right on my cheek, "It was so nice to see you again, its been a long time. I've missed you."

By now Mandy is ready to kill Miranda and I need to get her out of here like NOW. 

Miranda looks over at Mandy, "It was nice to meet you Martha."

"Its MANDY....and yeah nice to meet you." Mandy replies with fire in her eyes.

I grab Mandys hand and push her towards the car before she ends up killing Miranda.

I have never been so embarrassed in my life...what are the odds i run into my ex fiance while i'm with my girlfriend. This was an absolute nightmare and i'm so glad its over with. "So that was your ex huh? Your ex fiance wasn't it?" Mandy asks while looking at her phone, probably texting Roxy all of this.

"Umm no that was just my ex girlfriend..i was never engaged to her," I lie right through my teeth.

Mandy looks at me, confused, "I thought you were engaged to a Miranda?"

Think Brian, think..."Nooo my ex fiance was Sarah," I reply back feeling so guilty im lying to her.

"Oh...well then I have nothing to worry about? No feelings of regret or anything right?" she looks over at me. Her eyes look full of hurt, I cant tell her the truth.

"Nothing to worry about girly, I promise."

What the fuck....I think i still have feelings for my ex.........

Don't Fall For Himजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें