Hotty with a body

HAYYYYYYYYY MY FABULOUS UNICORNS WITH RAINBOWS UP EACHOTHERS ASSES!!! heh, I think that name suits you guys. Trust me, I liked "Bitchachos" a lot, but some people got offended. I'm not the type that necessarily likes to offend my readers on purpose.
        Anywaysssss, here's that update that was much promised. And another thing before you start this chapter, I know that I'm not the best writer,and I'm sorry for that. I'm still young, and have ALOT to learn. But hopefully you guys can stick around and help me ? Tips would be good, idk haha

And this is really important:
    IF ANYONE IS CURIOUS OR CONFUSED ABOUT ANYTHING IN THIS STORY, MESSAGE ME AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FIX IT ORELSE EXPLAIN IT TO YOU ❤️❤️❤️
       I always catch myself thinking negative thoughts when I read negative comments. Like "okay wow, maybe I should just delete this story if it sucks that bad." But then I think, so many people hate this story, but so many people also like it. It wouldn't be fair. And you can't get better at writing if you never write, right ? A good writer writes!!
          Anywhoooo LOVE YOU GUYS!! And thanks for supporting me throughout these stories that I tell. 😊😊😊

                                        -Glazeisaunicorn215

Claire's POV

"Merlin? Is that you?" I question, still mystified at the galaxy that I am surrounded by. The mini stars are everywhere, and I start to wonder how I am able to breathe. My thin fingers loop around another star, and a sensation mixes in with the heat. I feel completely peaceful, and I'm in awe. That sensation, however, does not last long as I am forced to let go of the miniature star. I look at the palm of my hand and find a burn mark.

But as quickly as the wound appears, it disappears, healing quickly. I blink.

"No child, it is I, dumbledore."

Even though I cannot see him, I look upwards, squinting my eyes.

"Sass is for ass." I state. I can hear him chuckle, and the vibration is everywhere. The galaxy that surrounds me shakes, providing a sort of peaceful earthquake. I exhale, my frustrations making an appearance.

"What's happening to me, old man?" I ask, genuinely curious. I ask him his because Merlin seems like the type of guy who knows everything. Well, at least his voice does. I've never actually seen his appearance, but I can bet that it's old. When I ask my question, I feel the atmosphere lighten, the vibe, it's not good. I sense pity.

"You are turning to your true form. As for the dream realm that you were in a couple days ago, that's was all Celmira's doing." He stated. I sighed in relief. 'Finally' I thought. I can feel my satisfaction through my every fiber, and I physically perk up. I'm actually getting some answers. I can't believe it.

"Dream realm?" I question. "I heard that before. Wait, so the troll named Maria was a dream? It was all fake? And, what is my true form?" All these questions seemed to come out all at once, as I felt the release of some tension on my shoulders. I crossed my fingers, hoping and praying that my true form is human. I don't want to turn into a troll. Or into a vampire, or Phoenix, or whatever the possibilities were.

"You are the prophecy, you are the Phoenix to a monster. Something to light up his life." Merlin recites as if he's got it memorized. He probably does.
"And as for the dream realm, it was not all fake. Celmira is still in the mansion, shackled beneath it. She's in the dungeon, a prisoner to King Atticus. But somehow, she managed it. She managed to get through to you, mentally." He stated. I wrinkled my eyebrows and frowned.