The Kiss

*CAUTION* read on with caution, I know that when I was like seven years old, my mom didn't want me reading stuff like this!!! (I still read it anyway but she doesn't know that!!) DONT COMPLAIN IF YOU READ A LITTLE SOMETHING DISTURBING FROM THIS CHAPTER TO THE REST OF THE BOOK! I'm bringing in some spice.

Anyway, I don't think anything really sexual happens, but some people beg to differ, so if you're like seven or young, don't read this. Or do, idc lol love you guys!!

Don't get mad at the short chapter. Long chapters in the future to come.

Claire's POV

                 My eyes closed, an instant reaction that I shouldn't have done. But I did.
         I felt fire burn throughout my body as both of my hands shot around his head and raked my fingers through his soft black hair. With one arm, he hoisted my waist upwards and I automatically circled my legs around his waist.
          Why was I participating in this sinful activity? I wasn't religious, but I still felt guilty at the sudden pleasure that I was feeling.

                       He pressed me harder into the wall as his teeth pulled at my bottom lip. I didn't open my mouth, giving him no access. He growled and slapped my thigh, surprising me. I opened my mouth to let out a gasp at his audacity, but instead I felt his tongue invade my mouth. Not that I was complaining or anything.

Our tongues fought for dominance, neither of us winning since I needed to breathe. I broke the kiss, feeling my lips swell as I inhaled and felt his head lower to my neck. Instead of feeling the horror at letting a vampire close to my neck, I felt oddly aroused. He peppered kisses down my jawline and made his way to my throat. One wet kiss after another I shivered. I let a moan slip past my lips and felt something stir in his jeans.

Being pressed together so tightly, and wearing a dress, was a good combination. It had its perks, especially when I felt a bulge in his pants. I opened my eyes when I noticed two fangs rake across my throat, he stopped to press a kiss to my sweet spot. I tightened my hold on his hair.

                       He slid his cold hand up my thigh, oddly spreading warmth throughout my body and heat pulsing through my veins. I threw my head back in pleasure as his tongue darted out to lick my my sweet spot again. His hand reached my panties and I seemed to snap out of my daze.

          "Atticus." I whispered. I could hear the lust in my voice, but nonetheless, Atticus still froze. He lifted his head up, still seeming to be in his red eye stage. I looked at him in wonder as he closed his eyes.

As soon as he opened them, they were the mesmerizing dark brown that I've only seen about once before. I felt in awe. They were beautiful, and in an instant, I felt jealous of not having the same shade in my eyes.

He gently put my legs back on the floor as my dress slid back down and pulled away. He ran his fingers through his hair, taking deep breaths. He looked like he was controlling himself, however odd that sounded. Like he was restraining himself.

"Are you okay?" I asked, surprised at how soft and melodic my voice came out. I thought that I would be yelling at him for almost taking my blood, but I felt kind of- sad for him. He seemed so disappointed in himself and it made my heart clench with ice.

No matter how weird it sounded, it hurt me to see him hurt. He was usually so calm and always had a signature smirk on his face.

He shook his head. "The true question is, are you okay?" He asked, concern lighting up his features. His hand shot out and tilted up my head, checking my neck for any bruises or punctures.

I let out a nervous laugh. "Yeah I'm okay, I mean I'm better than okay. Is that even a thing? I mean, the kiss didn't effect me, I mean, it did, but in a good way. Not in a bad way just in a good way. But I feel like it was a sin. Is that bad, it was sinful but sexy I don't know, we should pray or or-" Atticus cut off my ramblings with just a raise of his eyebrow. He let out a boyish smile, dimple heaven. I never really noticed them because he was always smirking. I was in awe once again.

"Glad to hear that, I don't regret it either. But love?" He asked. I hummed in response and wonder.

"I don't think we should pray." He chuckled at the last word.
"God isn't the biggest of my fans." He stated, scratching the back of his head as I blushed.

"Oh! I totally forgot, vampires are damned to hell right? That's why he's not your biggest fan? I get the joke! It's a little cruel though, but yeah, of course I totally get it! I-" I started my rambling again. I didn't know how to stop it, and it was embarrassing.

"Lord please help you child. What is up with that rambling? Literally as soon as you kiss! Oh em gee that's totes embarrassing!"

A familiar voice could be heard in my head as my eyes widened. Merlin saw the kiss? Is there any privacy in life?! I blushed scarlet red and put both hands in front of my face, covering the blush.

                   "Love? Are you alright?" His husky voice asked. I uncovered my face and grinned up at him.

               "Yup! Oh yeah, everything is fine!" For once I didn't ramble as much. He smiled down at me but it quickly turned into a frown as he worded his next sentence very carefully.

                 "You do know-" he paused as I listened patiently. "That you are gonna come home with me, right?"

                 That brought a frown to my face. Really man? As soon as we kiss he ruins the moment. Why was I kissing my kidnapper in the first place?!

               "Oh lord, when are you gonna stop that? He may have kidnapped you but you're mates! M-A-T-E-S! Not to mention, he is a hunk. Not as handsome as me when I was younger but-"

                I stopped listening to his voice.

         "But, I don't wanna go home yet." I thought over his words.
            "Is-is that why you kissed me?" The corners filled up with tears as my insides felt a bit heavier, but I blinked the tears away and swallowed. His whole facial expression dropped and the red glow in his eyes came back.

                   "No-I just couldn't control- no don't cry! Stop that!" His voice didn't sound as calm as usual, it had a slight edge to it as he watched my eyes well up with tears. He didn't know how to deal with crying women, my mind realized. Wow, the big bad Dracula was afraid of crying women. It was a bit funny, but at the moment, I felt weird. My eyebrows furrowed up at him as a tear slid down my cheek.

                           He reached out and wiped the tear away, a pained look appearing on his face.

                I sniffed and he closed his eyes. He took a breath.

               "Let's make a deal." He said, more like growled out. I stilled.

               "What kind of deal?" I asked.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
PLEASE NAME THE STARS ABOVE AS YOU PLEASE!! FREE STARS FOR EVERYONE!!

     Helloooooo my precious unicorns!!! I've decided to add a little spice to this whole 'soulmate' jazz. Do you think that I should keep adding spice? I like it, but anywaysssss.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!!!!!!

Follow me if you dare 😑 💃