Finger biting

Edited, not much, but a little

Claire's POV

                                        It is very difficult to breathe when you don't want to. That sentence alone sounds as if I am suicidal, but I'm not; just petrified. Of course I would be petrified, borderline shitting my pants— when there's a freaky vampire wannabe licking and rubbing at my neck veins. Not as romantic as the movies claim it to be.

Edward from that vampire movie would be seen as much less bulky compared to this guy— and this man isn't very sparkly. To tell the truth, he is attractive. His muscles weren't like those of body builders, which is a good thing to me. He looked kind of sexy, in a roguish way. But this isn't something I should be thinking of at the moment.

           Maybe if I survive this, I can take a writing class and write a novel about it. Maybe, just maybe, it would become famous like those vampire novels. Everybody stay tuned for the upcoming debut novel of Claire Beaumont titled 'Lovey vampire bites'— or something like that. Okay, yeah, that definately does not have a ring to it.

                                          I really need to stay focused, I'll think of a cool name later. What would my mother do in a situation like this? I just bit his finger, and my teeth feel horrible.
          You ever bite something metal, and the pain spreads and stays for a while? Kind of like a brain freeze, but worse. That's exactly what's happening here. I hate this feeling.

                         She would stay calm of course, but apparently, I am not my mother. I grimaced and started coughing as the wannabe vampire was still frozen in place, fingers pulled away from my neck. He was still so close to me. Oh good, maybe he'll be stationed there for the next world war. I really need to get my thoughts together, I sound like a drama queen. I shouldn't overreact, its not like I just got kidnapped and am currently being assaulted by a wannabe vampire guy, I definitely shouldn't be overreacting.

                                         "Oh geez-" I winced, tongue running over my teeth. "What the hell are you, iron man?" I ask in pain. I let out a tiny whine as I tried to get my hands free from the metal chains holding me but give up and slump my body in defeat. He was still near me and it was starting to creep me out.

                             Everything was silent, except for the small chuckle he let out.

                                         "Er— excuse me dude, can you plese stop breathing my air and get out of my personal bubble? My mother wouldn't approve of this." I stated, glancing up at his crow black hair. What shampoo does he use to get it looking that silky? Maybe he doesn't shampoo and just uses conditioner? That's not very pleasant. Is that good for your hair? Yet again, He leans into my neck, inhales, and mumbles something.

                                       "Did you just sniff me? What did you say? God, I feel like I just stepped in an alternate dimension. A thriller movie or something. Is Ashton Kutcher punking me right now?" I ask, confused at the man sniffing at my neck. He lets out a deep amused laugh and raises his head a bit, looking into my eyes with amusement.

                                   "I said," He started with a smirk "that you are definitely not your mother. I'm sorry my love, you just smell so delightful." He purrs at me as I turned pale, my body oddly warming up as it did back in the alley way. Veins. Oh that's right— had I hallucinated everything; Or had my veins actually turned a glowing orange?

                                    "You're a freak." I state, a bit panicked while his smirk falters. He looks disgruntled at my openness, as if he were expecting me to leap with joy at his advances. His mood changes to embarrassment but he quickly masks it by looking calm and collected. He clears his throat, raising himself away from me, fangs peaking from underneath his lip. A picture of pure seduction, if we weren't in the current predicament that we were in.

                                     "You're confusing." He states as I gape at him.

                                     "Says the wannabe Edward Cullen," I mutter as he furrows his eyebrows in even more confusion. What an adorable kidnapping puppy. "How the hell am I confusing? If anybody is confusing— it's you. Saving me from that man, and then contradicting your actions by kidnapping me." I finish with a deep frustrated breath.

              "Kidnapping?" He asks, feeling out the word gently coming from his lips. "I didn't know what to do with you, you weren't conscious." He says calmly.

          "So you freaking chain me up?" I exclaim, wriggling in the chains in attempt to get him to understand.

         "Oh that? That's in case you're a sleep walker." He says quickly, rummaging his pockets for a key I'm assuming. His muscles flex as his cheeks heat up, probably embarrassed by my assumptions. How was I supposed to not assume? Sleep walker? That was bullshit.

        "Right, sleepwalker." I mutter sarcastically as his lip tilts up in a smirk of humor.

      "You aren't very jolly after naps, are you?" He says as I blow a blonde hair out of my eye.

           "Get me unchained and then I'll talk. Until then— no hablo espanol." I say in defiance. His rumble of laughter is all I need to hear to know that I've said something stupid.

           "Ingles." He corrects, pulling out a large skeleton key from the pockets of his grey joggers.

          "Nobody likes a know it all." I mutter, lips twitching as I fight back a laugh. Who was this man, and why did everything feel so safe around him?

         "I love a know it all." He says as his eyes zero in on the lock, not before glancing at my eyes. His intense stare leaves me a bit flustered as I look away quickly.

                                  A laugh snaps us out of our humorous banter, and both of our necks turn quickly to the window. The navy blue curtain was moved to the side as a female figure was seated at the window. How long had she been there? Her outline looked petite but I couldn't see her face, as everything was pitch black except for the moonlight shining down. The moonlight allowed me to see her bright red hair framing her heart shaped face.

          He straightened his posture, viciously glaring at her. The heat in my body starts to run cold as the woman unfolds her legs and leans into the room. Something about her just doesn't seem right and is sending all the wrong vibes.

                                       "Get out." He orders as the woman laughs her wicked laugh some more.

                                       "But Atticus," She drags out his name. "you know that you shouldn't play with your food." She playfully scolds. I can't help it but shudder in disgust. Once again, I see my veins start to turn that glowing orange color. It spreads like a wildfire, attracting the attention of both of them— interrupting their standoff.

               I'm terrified as I feel heat engulf my body, and I try to tap my arms. Anything to get rid of the sensation that something isn't right. The orange spreads to all the veins throughout my legs and neck, like lightening.

                I now know that I hadn't hallucinated that night.

      HEY GUYS! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I didn't realize that this much time had passed by. :(

I have a few things to announce though. First things first:

  * R.I.P. Robin Williams, you will forever be in our hearts for your hilarious personality and kind heart. You will be missed. <3

         Everyone says it was suicide but some disagree. I still don't have a clear story on how he passed.

My next announcement issss:

* August 24th is my birthday bitchessssss lol

And next is:

* I ran out of masculine names so I had to look this one up haha how is Atticus? I like it. Anyway, that's all, bye! <3

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!