The deal

Claire's POV

                        Silence lingered in the air as he observed me, waiting for an answer. I chose my words carefully.

                           "What kind of deal?" I asked, wondering if it would benefit me in any type of way. "Is this one of those 'you give me blood for any of your wishes bleh bleh bleh' kind of deals?" I then proceeded to ask him, concern lighting up my face. He seemed to be amused as he shook his head 'no'.

                              "I already fed, but thanks for the offer. Maybe next time." He winked. I cringed imagining the pain of getting your blood sucked away like that vampire Marceline does on adventure time.

                          "It wasn't an offer you leech." I murmured as he let out a chuckle.

                           "Sass? So unlike you, I wonder where that's coming from." He wondered aloud. I heard him pause for a second.

                         "No more Valdus for you." He nodded to himself. Jokes on him, Valdus wasn't the one who had the mega sass. There was only one person that has been influencing me with sass, or should I say, wizard.

                                "Who says I can't teach myself sass?" I asked, taking a bit of offense to it. He looked at my face in fear, fear that the waterworks would start up again. He shouldn't be worried for me right now, he should worry for his damn self. I was feeling a little bit, I guess you could call it 'Spicy Burrito mode'. I sighed and shook my thoughts away.

                                "Nevermind, just explain the deal to me." I urged, making hand movements as if to say 'hurry up with it'.

His face went void of any emotion as he cleared his throat. His deep voice sent shivers down my spine, but I wasn't gonna give in. A deal was a deal, and I'm not gonna give that opportunity away just because of a sad fang face. A hot sad fang face. I corrected my thoughts and payed attention to what he was about to say.

"I'm not exactly saying that I agree with this but-" he started.

"Go on." I interrupted as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"As I was saying-" he started again.

"As you were saying." I urged him to move on, interrupting him once again. The look he shot me was enough to poison any apple, but it just made me shoot him a grin.

"If you stay here, I stay here." He rushed out in fear that he was gonna get interrupted again. I paused.

"I knew you wouldn't let me-" I paused again, realizing what the deal was. "Whoa-what? You're letting me stay here?" I sputtered out. To say that I felt shocked would be an understatement.

                  "On the condition that I stay here, yes." He confirmed, his face serious. I felt like throwing my hands in the air and shaking my butt like I didn't care, but there was a dilemma. One, I don't have a butt, and two, he can't stay here! What would mom say?! She would kill me if she knew there was a man in my room right now. My face must've showed my concern, because he shook his head.

                       "Not in this house, but I'll always be close." He clarified. I furrowed my eyebrows.

                        "Like a stalker?" I asked slowly. He grinned, showing both of his fangs.

                          "Most definantley like a stalker." He said.

                         I widened my eyes. "Not again." I whispered horrified that I was gonna be stalked again.

                           "Here's my condition." I held my finger up, noticing that he looked like he wanted to bite my finger, I put it back down.

                             "You can't creep on me while I'm in the bathroom." I was waiting for him to agree but his face showed uncertainty. I sighed. "Seriously?" I asked, a bit weirded out.

                           "You could be brutally murdered or kidnapped while you're in the bathroom!" He said, eyeing me as I closed my eyes.

                     "Atticus." I paused, hearing him hum in response. I opened my eyes.
                       "Nobody is gonna murder me while I'm taking a shit!" I said fiercely, as he crossed his arms.

                        "I beg to differ." He said, and to that, I put on my disgusted face.

                       "You Murdered someone while they were taking a duce?" I asked, a little shocked. I mean, I would think that privacy would mean something to vampires.

                       "Valdus murdered someone while they were taking a duce." He corrected. I face palmed. Of course it would be him.

"Was he dropped as a baby?" I asked, concerned for the creep. Atticus shook his head.

"Killed as a baby." He corrected once again. I stood quiet.

"Excuse me?" I looked at him for explanation. He cleared his throat.

"Valdus is not a pure blood. He was turned by me when his family had been massacred." He stated. To this, I felt slightly disturbed.

"Why didn't you turn his family too?" I asked. I felt like I was intruding on Valdus's past.

"Wasn't able to. His family died as vampires, but they had adopted Valdus for joy. Vampires cannot create children. Children are gods blessings." I nodded, feeling horrible for asking him instead of Valdus.

"Deal." I stated and held my hand out to shake his. He looked at my hand. He let out a laugh, his chest rumbling.

"That's not how I make deals." He said, still chuckling. I furrowed my eyebrows again. This vampire was a buttload of confusing.

                        "Then how do you make deals?" I questioned him, hoping that it wasn't some creepy type of blood ritual that witches from Salem preformed.

                         "We have to stay connected, so that I know you're okay and breathing. I'm not going to be under the same roof as you, so that has me under edge." He said, staring at me intently.

                         "What does that have to do anything with how you make a deal?" I asked, still not connecting the dots.

                          Remember when I said that I hoped it wasn't some weird blood ritual that witches from Salem preformed? I can say proudly, that I hoped right. That was about the only positive thought I had as he explained to me how he makes deals. How the king of holdrex makes deals.

                        "I have to bite you." His eyes flickered down to my neck pulse, and then connected with mine. They almost looked apologetic for what was about to happen. Almost.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

WHATS UP MY SEXY UNICORNS? MISSED ME?
No? Okay. *cries in a corner* anywayssss, Love you guys!!! Hope that you enjoyed this update. More to come. ❤️❤️❤️

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! (I read all comments!)