Naked And Missing you

Claire's POV

                 Pain.

             I screech as I feel pain entering my body- my soul. Why does it hurt? What's happening to me? The fire lights something inside of me that I cannot tame- and I feel breathless at the thought. Fury swallows me whole- and then I feel this tranquillity, this peace within me. Then I'm back to screeching my lungs out as my limbs stretch one after another, bones cracking into place.

              I know the guard is there with me- I can hear his heartbeat. He's feeling fear right now- I can tell by how many beats are passing in a second.

                 I can also sense when two more people walk into the room-- I don't know their identities, but a strong smell of forest pine and musk drift into my nostrils and make my mouth water. What is that smell? That scent is driving me crazy, and I feel oddly turned on by it. What is that? Who is that?

              Strong arms wrap around my waist as I grow bigger. They pull my shifting body out of the fire and try to hush my screams. I caw one last time before my words actually go through and they can understand what I'm saying.

                  "It hurts." I pant, voice raw from screaming so much. I groan as fingers start to protrude out of my hands and more bones break into place. I'm being rocked as some type of calming method as I'm being placed in this excruciatingly painful situation.

         "It hurts!" I scream as my spine breaks into place. Intense. That's one word that can describe this entire experience- something that I will never forget. Some people say you can't forget giving birth- I'm telling you, you won't be able to forget rebirth. Being reborn and morphing into this- veins and muscles morphing right along with it. Shit hurts.

I feel a rumble in the chest I'm being cradled in as they shush me.

"It'll be okay mi amore." Atticus's soothing deep voice sounds throughout the room, and I feel this calmness filter within me. He's comforting me in ways that I didn't thing I'd ever be able to be comforted in. I was always awkward towards soothing pats or rocking hugs-- but I oddly crave this. It satisfies my needs and I feel my excruciating pain start to feel like a dull ache.

"It-- it hurts." I whisper as I grasp onto his shirt.

"Open your eyes my love." He whispers in my ear as a shiver runs down my spine. His voice is like silk, tempting and beautiful as always.

              I hesitate, not knowing if I'll feel pain opening them. I breathe out slowly.

             "Do I even have eyelids?" I ask in a hushed tone. To this, a laugh rumbles deep within his chest as he shakes and tries to silent his laughter. I blush a bit as I open them slowly.

The fire burns brightly and makes my eyes squint- they're sensitive to the light at this moment. I'm on the floor with my legs sprawled out on his lap. I don't scramble to get up- one, because my body feels like I just did eight hundred sit ups- and two, because I feel I shouldn't have to get up. I feel that this is mine, he is mine. Oddly, I feel in sync to what he's feeling. Relief, joy, fear, and- lust.

I turn my head slowly towards him as his grip on me tightens a bit- I can feel his bulge underneath me grow harder. I feel a bit proud of myself at that. I did that. My smugness goes away as my eyes reach his intense dark brown ones. They're starting to turn red, but I can see him fighting for his self control. His face is set, jaw clenching, I can see his eyes flashing with different emotions. My eyes flicker down to his plump lips, and without another thought, I go in for a kiss.