Chapter 9: You're All I Need

Loke cringed in pain. He rolled over so Lucy would not see his pain.

"I'm so sorry Lucy. Please just leave me alone. I can deal with the pain. I'm afraid I might do something that could hurt you if the drug continues to take effect," he pleaded as he stopped himself from leaping at her.

"L-loke," Lucy said in worry. "I trust you Loke. I know you won't really hurt me." She cradled his head in her arms as tears stormed her eyes. She won't let her spirits suffer alone. "Tell me what to do. How will the drug lose its effect? "

Loke stared with wide eyes. Lucy was hugging him tightly and his face was squished to her breast. 'It's so soft and warm,' he thought. He felt comfort in her arms too.

Lucy continued talking when he did not utter a word. She did not realize that his lips were pressed against her breast since her arms were tightly wrapped around him. "Tell me what you need Loke.Who is the first woman that you saw? " Lucy said innocently. Loke haven't told her that part yet.

Loke's mind seemed to stop functioning as he felt her soft large breast against his lips. Her shirt was low lying so his lips touched her skin. His erection further rose and pushed against his clothes and it was rock hard now. Lucy would surely notice it if she would look down. Her embrace was too tight that he did not want to break it. He liked it that way so he replied without pushing away. "You....." his lips rubbed against her skin "Lucy."

Lucy froze as she felt Loke's warm breath against her skin. She also realized that his lips are on her breast and his tongue touched it when he talked. She could even feel his saliva. She blushed and loosened her arms.

"You're all I need Lucy," Loke said and Lucy just stared at him dumbstrucked. The drug fully took control of Loke's mind and body now. He suddenly sat up, lifted Lucy to his lap in an incredible speed, and kissed her lips.