Chapter 12: The Taking

WARNING: This chapter is filled with lemons even worse than the previous. Mature content. Only for 18 yrs. Old and above. Not my fault if I marred your innocence. (Geheee)

(Okay, like I've said in the previous chapter, it's YOUR CHOICE.)

;)

Both of Loke's hands claimed Lucy's breasts. "Lucy darling, you're breasts are enormous. And so soft." He said in awe and she just blushed. She loved his hands there. But she want it below too; in between her legs. "Don't worry. I'll just strip you and love your clit again. I'll rub you here and there at the same time." Loke said as if reading her mind.

"Loke..." Lucy moaned.

He removed her shirt and undid her bra. Her large alabaster breast bounced free and his hands greedily groped both. He cupped both of her breasts gently and thumbed each of her nipples.

Lucy moaned. "Aahh." She grinded her but against him.

Loke suddenly stopped; to Lucy's shock. Her breast longed for the warmth of his touch as the cool air blew against her skin. She shivered and snuggled to Loke. His warm and toned chest heated her soft breast. She loved the feeling of their bodies touching skin to skin; sharing each others warmth. She should be resisting him but she just couldn't after having a taste of those pleasures. Anyways she is easing Loke's pain by doing this. His skin color had gone back to its original color, though there is still a little hint of pain.

Loke removed her skirt; exposing her wetness. Lucy covered herself feeling embarrassed. "No sweetheart. Open up. Let me see you." She obeyed his command. His eyes grew as platters and he drooled. Lucy shyly looked up to him. "Hey don't be shy. You're so beautiful that even the stars would be ashamed," Loke encouraged her. Lucy laughed at that.

"Lucy, I want to kiss you there already." 

Lucy blinked; unable to say anything. She just felt her arousal worsen. 'Do it now then,' and she laughed at her thought.

Loke's cock almost wrecked his boxers as he saw her whole body shake with her laughter. He pulled away his boxers and kissed Lucy's lips as his left hand simultaneously caressed her breasts and his left hand, her wetness. He palmed and rubbed her clit.

"Lokeeee..... ahhh..." Lucy moaned. He groaned in pleasure as he swallowed Lucy's moans.

"Lucy..... ..I'm delighted that you want me that much," he whispered sweetly.

Lucy is dripping wet and Loke's whole palm was covered with her juices. He thumbed her clit and gently inserted his middle finger in Lucy's core.

"Loke. Loke... aahhh"

"You're so tight and wet Lucy." He said with a groan.

He slowly pumped his long fingers in and out of her as he continued rubbing her clit and groping her other breast while his lips sucked a nipple.

"LOKEEEEEEE.........(he bit her nipple gently) .AAAHHHHH..(he rubbed her clit faster).....AHHHHH....(he inserted a finger and pump in and out)....Loke" Lucy moaned and moaned. Once again starting to shiver from all the pleasure that Loke is giving her. She had never felt this good before.

"Oh Lucy, my love tell me you want more...... Lucy." He loved her moans.

"Loke....... faster..... Please.... ahhhh." Lucy can no longer deny it. 'I'll just enjoy this for the moment," she thought.