Chapter 36: Something More

Lucy smiled and kneeled in front of Loke. ''I will do it,'' she said and licked his tip. That sensation is mind-blowing. She licked him again and again and coated him in her warm mouth. ''Mmhh, ugh Lucy.'' She paid attention to his balls and to his shaft with both her hands as she sucked him. Loke cannot take it anymore. He needs his release. Lucy moved her hand up and down his shaft then she started deep throating him.

''Oh, yes Lucy. Ahh. That feels amazing.''

Loke could do nothing but moan and grunt as he watched her in pleasure. It is more arousing as he saw that she is really enjoying what she is doing. He was nearing his edge when she suddenly stopped. She held her breast together and looked up to him with a smile. He gasped, ''Lucy are you sure with that?'' he said in awe and hesitation. He liked the idea of course, but he might live marks to her breast.

Lucy nodded. She want to satisfy Loke's need. She could not forget the ladies questioning if she could satisfy him. She is determined to prove it now. Seeing that she is serious, Loke kissed her lips and inserted his cock in between her huge breasts. Both of them panted and moaned in pleasure as Loke pumped. Lucy pressed her breast even more. She loved how hard and big his member felt as it rubbed to her breast.

Meanwhile Loke loved the sensations that her soft breast is giving him. It felt so great. He pumped faster while looking at Lucy's eyes. He wanted to make sure that it is also pleasurable to her. He pumped even faster and the both moaned. ''Mmhh.... Ahh...'' He is nearing his edge. ''Lucy, I'm going to-''

She knew it. Before he could even finish saying it she squashed her breast tighter to pleasure him and she covered his cock with her mouth. Loke was not able to foresee that. The pleasures took over him despite his trying to fight it, he came and released in Lucy's mouth. ''Mmhh...AHH. You're so good at this my love,'' he commended. She sucked him dry and licked his member clean.

Lucy is satisfied that she was able to make him cum first before she does. ''So do you still have energy left?'' she teased.

''You just gave me more energy sweetheart,'' Loke answered.

''But aren't you exhausted from fighting yesterday and not returning to the stellar plane?'' Lucy asked in concern.

''I did not do any fighting. I just burned down their laboratory. The wounds you saw were not that deep. I got it from the chains. But let's not talk about that for now,'' he said and stood in front of her. ''Should we do it in a standing position this time?'' he asked with twinkling eyes.

''How can I say no if you're that excited about it?'' Lucy said with a giggle. They kissed and Loke raised one of Lucy's legs up to his waist and entered her with one quick trust. ''Ahhh,'' Lucy moaned. She never gets used to his size does she? She knew how it felt inside her but it felt more pleasurable now. She missed this sensation too. It also felt like his cock grew bigger.

''How does it feel, my love'' Loke queried as he looked at her reactions. Her walls are tight and wet and it aroused him even more.

''Good, so good. You can move now Loke.'' He smiled at her. It felt so amazing. He gave powerful thrust again and again. They both moaned and moaned at how good it felt. ''Ahhn ... mmm, yes ... ugh.'' They missed each other so much and they would do this as much as they could to make up for the time they were not together.

''More Loke. Faster,'' Lucy challenged. Loke was enthralled and quickened his pace as Lucy held him tight. He raised both Lucy's legs to his waist and Lucy gladly wrapped it around him. Just their little movements is mind blowing when they are merged as one like this. It felt like they were made for each other.

''I love you Lucy,'' Loke said and pumped faster and stronger until when both of them started to shiver in pleasure. Lucy whispered his name and Loke repeatedly called hers.

He sat at the edge of the tub without easing himself out. They kissed passionately as both of them are still shivering from all the pleasure they felt.

Loke let Lucy rest for some time then asked her, ''now, shall I enter you from behind?''

Lucy smiled at him. ''However it pleases you is fine with me.'' She voluntarily readied herself for him to enter. She held tight at a pole near the tub as she arched her back to raise her butt. He held her by the waist.

''I'm coming in Lucy,'' Loke said and is inside her in an instant. He started pumping. Slowly at first and he increased the pace as both of them got more turned on. Both of them moaned and moaned in pleasure although they did their best to be silent.

After a few minutes Loke sat down on the edge of the tub again. Lucy is on his lap and he is still inside her. They kissed passionately. ''I love you Lucy.'' Loke repeated saying that again and again as they kissed. Their tongues danced with each other as Loke's hands caressed Lucy's breast.

Then one hand went to her womanhood. He caressed and pressed her and it sent pleasurable sensations to his cock inside her. This is even more arousing than they thought. Without having to thrust in and out of her they could both cum like this. He caressed her clit and he felt how warm and wet she is inside. Her walls tightened around him. ''Mmm, mm.'' Lucy moaned muffled by their kiss. He let his fingers play with her clit. He repeatedly touched it in a come hither motion and Lucy squirmed in his arms.

The sensations are overpowering Lucy. Their passionate kiss itself was intoxicating. And yet Loke's hands cupping from breast to breast is so pleasurable. And most of all, his cock throbbing and hardening inside her as he touched his clit in a come hither motion is the most mind-blowing.

''Mmm... mm'' both of them moaned. ''Aaahn, anh.'' Loke quickened the movement of his finger until when both of them can longer contain their pleasure. They shivered in pleasure as they came together.

''What are you doing to me Loke?'' Lucy said in a soft whisper.

''I'm making love to you Lucy,'' Loke replied with a smile and kissed her passionately.

Just after a few minutes later, they resumed doing it in various positions until when the night came since they just could not have enough. The missed each other too much. Plus Loke is still drugged. Loke wanted more and Lucy is willing to give him as much as he wanted. But after one more round he decided it was enough.

Lucy might not feel the exhaustion yet but later on she may suffer from it if they overdo it. He wanted her to be safe. He is more than satisfied from all that she gave him. It's just that the drug made him crave more and more. He should not get used to this anyway or else he'll visit her every night.

Lucy was panting beside Loke. She enjoyed everything they did; and more than that she realized that she is not just doing it for herself. She is doing it since she wanted to pleasure Loke. She realized that it is not just lust that is driving her. It is Loke himself. She wanted to pleasure him as much as he wanted to do likewise to her. She also loved the pleasures that he is making her experience.

It's just so unfair though that Loke is always drugged when they do this and she is the one in the right mind. It always made her look like the whore. Why do they do it just when he is drugged anyway?

This time she wanted something more from Loke. She wanted to know if he is sincere about all the love he always proclaims. Or was all of it just a side effect of the mysterious drug injected to him?

Next Chapter: New Development