Chapter 34: It Tastes Good

Loke woke up feeling so high and comfortable. 'It's warm,' he thought. Then he remembered that he is in Lucy's room. He was about to move, but realized something that made him smile in delight.

Lucy's head is on his chest and her arms are wrapped around him. No wonder he had such wonderful dreams. His beloved ''wife'' is sleeping soundly with him. He hugged her. ''We could stay like this forever,'' he said.

Lucy fell asleep last night as she waited for him to wake up. Thus they are in such a good position right now and Loke just loved it. However as he realized what time it is, he clenched his fist. 'Gray, how could you destroy such wonderful moment!' he yelled in his mind.

Loke carefully fixed Lucy so she would be resting her head on her pillow. Loke had to go and check how Gray and the others are doing. He forgot to give them something. He kissed Lucy's forehead and said, ''I'll be back in a jiffy, sweetheart.''

The stellar lion walked out of her room and went to the kitchen. He dreamed of her cooking something for him. He smiled when he discovered that she indeed cooked lots of food. It all looked delicious that he instantly felt hungry. He decided to taste her cooking before leaving.

Lucy woke up feeling cold. She stretched and looked at the empty space beside her. ''Eh? Loke left already?'' she said sadly. ''I even bothered to cook a lot,'' she said in a sulking tone. She fixed her beddings and went to the kitchen.

She saw that the food she prepared was lessened. She smiled. ''Loke must have tasted it, not being able to resist the good smell of the food. But how come I ended up eating alone?'' she sulked again.

Lucy kind of gotten used eating with someone since Gray, Natsu, Happy, and Erza often comes to her house when they are not on missions. It felt kind of lonely that she was left alone. She ate just a bit and decided to soak long in a hot bath.

''Finally,'' Loke said as he opened the door to Lucy's house. It took quite some time going to the hotel where Gray and Juvia is. He felt kind of envious that those two got to do what they wanted while he just slept.

''Lucy, my love. I'm coming in,'' he said and opened the door to her room. She's not there. ''Eh? Has she gone to the guild already?'' He heard the running water in the bathroom. He smiled. 'This is going to be exciting. I'm gonna have my fun too Gray!' he thought.

The drugs effect that should have been minimal is getting worse since Loke was not able to get the satisfaction he wanted yesterday. He twisted the knob to the bathroom. It's not locked. 'Perhaps she's waiting for me,' he thought with anticipation. It's just a kiss he asked for yesterday, but now he craved for something more.

''Lucy, sweetheart. You're husband is home,'' he said.

Lucy who had just finished taking a bath was about to wrap herself in a towel when she heard Loke's voice. Due to surprise, her towel fell to the wet floor. She turned and saw that Loke is really there. She thought it was just her imagination. But to her shock he is already beside her in an instant.

''So beautiful, you never cease to amaze me Lucy.'' Loke acclaimed her; enchanted by her exquisite beauty.

''Loke.'' She blushed as Loke's eyes lingered to her naked breasts. He licked his lips. Lucy covered her breast with her hands. Loke's gaze then went down to her exposed womanhood. He gulped. Lucy sat down to cover herself. But regretted the action as Loke made his own clothes vanish as Lucy is looking up. This time, Lucy reddened.

Loke's bulging erection is all set to start the action, and Lucy's lips are just inches away from it. Her rapid breathing sent chills to his already aroused cock and it further hardened. Seeing all of it gave a sensation to Lucy that reverberated throughout her body especially there between her legs.

''Should we start there or should we take it slow again. Which do you prefer sweetheart?''

Lucy was frozen. She does not know what to do. Why did this perverted lion come back anyway? And why does she feel heat surging through her body? Loke smiled at her and pulled her up. She thought he would do something but he just gazed at her. He wanted to fill his eyes first. He missed seeing her naked.

''Why did you come back?'' Lucy stuttered.

''I just ran on an errand. And by the way you're an amazing writer. You have your way with words. You're lines are fascinating.''

''Liar. You fell asleep reading it,'' Lucy said giving him an annoyed look.

''I fell asleep after reading it. I can repeat your lines if you want me too.''

''That's not necessary! Why do you even have to come here?''

''Well I haven't forgotten that I have been waiting for something. And now I get to fill myself up. I'm so thirsty and hungry you know,'' Loke whispered seductively on her ear. ''By the way, it tastes good Lucy. You are the best cook,'' Loke continued.

'Why is my imagination coming true?' Lucy said in her mind.

''We really should get married. I think I cannot live a single day without eating your cooking after I get to taste it. And of course, I will never forget how enchanting you are. I am willing to be your servant forever. I will do everything to please you,'' Loke said to her ear. It sent shudders to Lucy's body.

'How could he have known what I was thinking yesterday,' Lucy said in her mind as she mentally face-palmed.

He caressed her cheek and gently kissed her lips. He licked between her lips and Lucy immediately opened up. Their tongues met again as they tasted each other.

''You taste better than anything else,'' Loke said as they broke out for air.

Next Chapter: It is a Promise