Chapter 35: It is a Promise

Loke smiled and was about to kiss Lucy again but she stopped him.

''Loke, no. That's all I have promised to give you,'' Lucy said.

''That was yesterday, sweetheart. Today is another day. And you have just made my craving worse. I promise that you will enjoy this too Lucy.'' Loke said and wrapped his arms around her.

''But Loke-'' The stellar spirit kissed her. His arms tightened around her. And before she knew it, she kissed him back.

Lucy cannot comprehend why she is allowing him to do this again. But she could not deny that it feels good. She still missed him and his hot kisses made her feel that she wanted him to fill the void that she felt.

The drug fully controlled the stellar lion king. Loke kissed and licked her cheek, her chin, her neck, and gave wet kisses from her throat down to her collar bone. His hands cupped her breast. ''So soft,'' he commented. He gently moved his hands in a circular movement over her breast as he trailed wet kisses down to her cleavage. ''These are so adorable,'' Loke mumbled as he licked her cleavage.

''Loke,'' Lucy breathed heavily as Loke run both thumbs at the same time over her nipples. He kissed and licked starting from the outer most part of the circle of her breast until he reached a nipple. He let his tongue out and licked it like he was eating an ice cream. ''Mm, so tasty.'' He said as he teased Lucy's other nipple with his thumb. 'I'm really gonna have my fill. These things are so amazing,' Loke thought.

''Uh, Loke.'' Lucy squirmed as her arousal worsened. She is soaking wet down there. 'How could I want him this much,' she thought.

Loke's other hand caressed her ass, pressing and pinching each cheek. He loved how big her ass felt. Then his hands went to her long sexy legs. He touched it from below moving up. Then he slid his hand to the other leg, slightly touching her thighs. He rubbed her legs. ''You have a very smooth skin Lucy, my love.'' He continued licking her breast, paying as much attention to her nipples. He alternately licked and kissed her breasts and nipples.

''Ahh. Loke.'' Lucy moaned. She cannot stop herself from enjoying his touch. It all felt so good that she felt like she is melting once again. Every part of her body that he touched burned with longing. Here she is again, enjoying his touch and later on she would wonder why all that Loke's does to her felt good. Why she loved kissing him and why she loved watching how this stellar lion enjoys himself to his heart's content.

Loke swiped his middle finger at her core and was so delighted when he discovered how wet she is. ''Loke,'' Lucy said softly. It appeared so seductive to the lion.

''I want to suck you dry right here,'' he said as he moved his finger up and down her slit. Lucy arched her back and panted. ''But I have to suck enough of your breast first,'' he continued and alternately sucked her breast. ''Mm, mm. You taste so sweet Lucy. I just can't get enough.'' His middle finger continued teasing her and without warning he inserted it inside her.

''Ahhgn, Loke'' Lucy moaned as Loke pumped his fingers. She does not know how to react to all those pleasures. ''Ahh.'' Loke have done this to her before but she still felt like this is the first time that they are doing it.

''Yes, so soft! So wet!'' Loke said as he trailed kisses from her breast and down to her womanhood. His desires were worsened by the drug injected to him. He pumped his middle finger slowly as he kissed, licked, and sucked her whole womanhood except her clit. ''Mmmn, Lucy. You're so soft,'' he said at the panting Lucy. ''You smell good too.''

Lucy was forcing herself not to moan out loud. She let out soft moans as Loke's warm mouth coated her clit in his saliva. He kissed her clit and let his tongue play with it. ''Uh, Loke.'' He pumped his finger faster and rolled his tongue to play with her clit. ''Mmhh, ah.''

Loke loved the fact that Lucy gets even more aroused as he does this. ''Ahh, yes Loke. ahh.'' It felt so good hearing her say his name like that. He enjoyed pumping his fingers in and out of her. It just felt so good. She's so soft and dripping wet that he cannot resist inserting another finger. Lucy moaned and pressed his head against her womanhood. He smiled against her clit and nibbled at it again. ''Uhm. . . mmm, Loke. Ahh.'' He heard her moan.

''How does it feel,'' he asked looking up to her eyes.

''Good, so good.'' Lucy looked down and as soon as she did Loke licked her clit without removing his eyes off her face. Lucy got even hotter and tighter around his pumping fingers. She got even more aroused at watching how Loke pleasures her. ''Mmhh, ah. Yes Loke.'' He then licked her clit again and again and her moans are his reward.

Loke eased out his fingers and let Lucy watch as he licked her juices that coated his fingers. ''You tastes really good,'' he said and she blushed. ''And as I have promised you, we will enjoy this both.'' She looked down on his rock hard erection and licked her lips. Loke's heartbeat stopped at that. ''Don't do that in front of me or I'm going to really make you do it,'' he warned her.

Next Chapter: Something More