Chapter 50: To Heal His Shattered Heart

''I also did a little research about that person. Now I understood why I hated him the first time I saw him,'' Loke said.

''What do you mean?'' Lucy stared at him.

''He uses the perfume he used on you to prey on beautiful young girls. He collects them as servants to please his unsatiated desires. He is not satisfied with just his wives. That's all the more reason that I cannot allow him to lay his hands on you,'' Loke explained.

''Tsk. He really do not deserve to be a prince. Maybe that's why even his father did not like him to be his heir,'' she said.

''As I thought. You had a past with him,'' Loke said with a pout.

''Yes, but not the kind of past you are pouting about. I was just asked to babysit him.'' Lucy narrated to the Lion how she was asked to ensure that the prince would not go and listen to the meeting of the richest in their country with the kings of Fiore and the country where Zafir was from. He was the prince she was so annoyed before in La Viera. ''Now I'm glad everything is clear,'' Lucy sighed in relief.

''No, not yet.'' Loke said. ''There is still something I could not accept,'' he crossed his arms.

''Eh? What is it this time?''

''Lucy, how could you easily forget that something magical happened between us when there is not a single day that I did not remember it?'' Loke said with tears in his eyes. That is what bothered him so much. Did she forget it because of Zafir?

Lucy blushed. ''Don't say anything about that here!''

That peaked their listener's interest. They wanted to hear more. But as Lucy frantically looked around to check if someone heard it. Everyone pretended to be busy doing their own things until when she turned her head back to Loke.

''As I thought. They had been getting it on,'' one of the Raijinshu said. ''I don't believe that Loke would not make a move on such a sexy blonde.''

''That's a man,'' Elfman remarked.

Loke loved how flustered Lucy was as she remembered it. That she had wanted Loke to kiss her and she had closed her eyes waiting for his lips. ''Shall we do it again?'' he said teasingly.

''Shut up!'' Lucy yelled at him.

Loke pouted. ''But please, Lucy it really felt so wonderful.'' Lucy covered his mouth.

''Is he asking her to do it with him again? That would be a good apology for what she did,'' Wakaba said.

''How lucky he is to have a taste of those goodies. I heard she was a virgin. That means he was the one to take it away,'' Macao added.

''Indeed, how envious! Lucy has such beautiful long legs. And her boobs are worth dying for,'' another acclaimed.

Levi sighed. ''Why are all men so fond of breasts?''

The rest became speechless at what they were hearing.

Loke stared at Lucy with an accusing gaze. 'Is it him? Is it really because of that Prince that she forgot all about it?' he thought. He gave a deep sigh. What's with that prince that could make Lucy blind?

''What are you thinking again? I told you already I do not love that prince. You already told me his dark side,'' Lucy made herself clear.

''Many people say love is blind. And love cannot be forgotten so easily,'' Loke said with sad eyes. He really cannot forget about their supposed kiss and the warm kisses they had before. He can never erase in his mind how wonderful it felt when they did so many naughty things together. It all felt good, wonderful, and amazing. He cannot erase such beautiful memories. But he also cannot erase the hurtful words he personally heard from Lucy.

Lucy marrying that Zafir. Loving him. Giving him a child. It all repeated itself again and again in his mind. How could he forget those words if it keeps on repeating itself? How could he not feel how painful that is? It shattered his heart again.

Lucy sensed how lonely and hurt Loke felt as she stared at his sad and pained expression. How could she make him believe that she did not mean those words? She sighed. She has no choice. ''Loke look at me,'' she commanded. Her Lion obeyed and she cupped his face with both hands.

''She's going to kiss him!'' Erza said in excitement.

''How can I make you forget, no. How can I make you believe that I truly do not mean those words?'' Lucy asked the Stellar Lion king.

'Kiss me. Hug me. Tell me that you love. Make love to me. Moan with my name as you cum. Look only at me. Allow no one else but me to touch you. Love me as much as I love you. Be mine and only mine Lucy,' Loke wanted to say all of those but it only remained in his mind. He knew asking those would be too much. He just looked away from her beautiful determined eyes before she could read his thoughts.

''Fine, maybe this would help,'' Lucy said with finality. She sighed and made Loke look at her in the eyes. ''Stop dwelling on those words Loke. Those are really just lies.'' She turned red as she said something to him telepathically. ''Instead of doing those with Prince Zafir I would prefer it to be you Loke. I'm choosing you over him. I would prefer doing those naughty things with you again rather than with him. I would rather marry you than marry him. And I would rather conceive a child worthy to be the next Stellar Lion king than give that nasty prince what he wants.'' Lucy said all those in his mind. It was extremely embarrassing but she had no choice.

With widened eyes Loke just gazed back at Lucy's brown eyes. Their guild mates wondered what they were doing. Having an imaginary fantasy together perhaps? Only Erza and the others remembered that this two can talk telepathically.

Lucy continued speaking in his mind when he did not say anything. ''If you want me to prove it we can meet somewhere.'' Loke took time to process all those words. It all felt wonderful. He blushed too. He looked so cute.

''Is that enough?'' Lucy asked aloud. She did not know Loke was this serious. To heal his shattered heart she has to do this. She had done it with Loke before anyway. Repeating it may not be that bad.

Loke have tears of joy flowing down his eyes. ''Yes Lucy, I love you!'' He said and hugged her tight. Lucy rubbed his back. In Lucy's mind he said, ''eight in the evening then, outside your house. Tonight.''

Lucy pushed him a little to look at his eyes. ''Why outside?''

Loke grinned mischievously. ''We will do it outside.'' Lucy turned red, she finally regretted saying what she said. Meanwhile, Loke is suddenly in high spirits again. The words Lucy spoke in his mind are really effective in sewing back his torn heart. Those sweet words glued back the shattered pieces of his heart. And her lovely and generous peace offering made him so excited for the night to come.

Next Chapter: When the Night Came