Chapter 41: La Viera

La Viera had become even more elegant and classy as years passed by. Its beauty had tripled. The floor where Loke brought Lucy to was specially made for couples. The design was so romantic with lots of Cupids and hearts hanging everywhere.

The atmosphere of the place is comfortable, warm, and the spirit of love could really be felt. A sweet melody softly played in the background and some people started to go to the dance floor. This place really suits Loke who always speaks of love.

The tables are round and the seats are made of futon. Couples could either sit facing each other just like Lucy and Loke or side by side. Some of the couples in the room have their ladies on their lap. Some ladies were even lying on the couch with their heads on their partners lap. Others are even kissing torridly but nobody seemed to care. They just ate their food and drank their wine like whatever' going on was a normal thing.

Even the food and drinks served were named in relation to love as a theme. Lucy enjoyed eating as much as she can. The food is indeed incredible and worth its price. All of it was delicious that she just could not stop herself from eating.

It had been a long time now since Lucy last went to La Viera and she definitely did not enjoy it that time. It was years ago when her father was still alive. He ordered her to accompany him in meeting some associates.

Lucy did not know then that her job was to entertain the son of one of her father's affiliates. She was instructed to keep that person near her so he would not go and listen to the meeting which was a top secret.

The man was a prince from another country. He was older than her for several years but his way of thinking seemed to be far behind. Though it might be just in Lucy's perspective, since that man annoyed her so much.

This was exactly where they were brought to as the meeting commenced on the top floor. She did not know if the prince really fell inlove with her at first sight or he was really just a lewd man. He kept on commenting how beautiful she looked but kept on looking at her breasts. He had stared at her as she ate and it made her unable to enjoy the food.

It was their first meeting yet the prince kept on proposing to her. He insisted that they were perfect for each other and that they should get married as soon as possible. The prince was handsome and Lucy would have fallen for him if not for his irrational perspectives.

Lucy was annoyed by the prince's words and actions but did her best to keep herself calm and poised so as not to shame her father and the image of her beloved mother. She said she's too young for marriage since she was only sixteen that time.

Gladly, she never met that man again though he had been sending her gifts for two months after their first meeting. She sent it all back to him with words of rejection. Even just remembering those made her feel tired that she gave a deep sigh.

Loke immediately eyed her, ''is the food not good?''

''No. That's not it. I just remembered something,'' she said in a low voice that made the stellar spirit worry.

''Do you have bad memories of this place? We can always go somewhere else,'' he said with concern. Lucy smiled. Loke hit the mark, he's always good at guessing what she's thinking about.

''Uhm, yeah. Kind of, but its fine. I've gotten over it already.''

''Are you sure?'' Loke said, touching her hand.

''Yeah, I'm fine.'' Lucy assured him. In her mind she said, 'it's not necessary to hold my hand you know.' Aloud she continued, ''what are you supposed to tell me anyway?''

Loke removed his hand as if reading her mind. He relaxed back on his seat. ''We'll go to that later. Let's not destroy the mood. Eat your fill first princess.''

''I've already had enough.''

''Eh? You ate so little?''

''What part of this is little? I really enjoyed myself that I think I can no longer stand.'' In her mind Lucy said, 'besides I don't want to gain weight.' She sat back and relaxed on the sofa. ''This makes me kind of sleepy,'' she mumbled.

Loke leaned forward and gazed at Lucy's brown eyes. He drank his wine and licked his lips with his eyes not leaving Lucy's brown orbs. ''Sorry to bore you princess. Please allow me to entertain you,'' he said.

Next Chapter: Pervert