Chapter 8: Drug in a Glass of Wine

Loke was in a party in the human world before Lucy summoned him. But before that, he drank some wine that a waiter offered. His vision suddenly clouded and he started to lose conciousness. Before his consciousness faded, he heard a woman tell the waiter to carry him to a secluded room.

He heard the man say, "be sure to be beside him when he opens his eyes. He would crave so much for the woman that his eyes will first see. He would suffer torturous pain if he would not get enough of that woman. That is the effect of the drug I added in his drink."

"Sure, sure. I will. Thanks for your help. I would certainly enjoy this handsome fellow," a woman's voice said. Then Loke totally fell asleep.

However when Lucy was in danger, Loke felt it and saw what was happening to Lucy through his sleep. He tried to go near her but cannot. However, when her desperate voice uttered his name, he was able to return to the Spirit World and then to where she was. His alerted senses readied him for fighting and totally forgot what he heard.

Lucy was the first woman his eyes laid upon when he opened his eyes, and now Loke wanted her so badly.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

A/N: Hi all! I'm editing this due to some typos and errors. I wrote this in 2016 and did not expect there would be this much readers. So as not to inconvenience anyone and help you enjoy reading, I will do my best to edit the whole story and correct errors and typos so please feel free to comment any errors you notice. Thanks for your patronage. 

  - dia