Chapter 29: Emergency

Lucy went in the bathroom and undressed. She wanted to relax. She dipped herself in the warm water she had filled in the tub. She had been very busy at the guild lately. A lot of commotion is happening everywhere that special requests comes every now and then. Their team had been requested so many times.

However, this time it's different. Natsu and Happy went on a solo mission, so did Erza. Juvia and Gray had been requested. And she alone was left. There are lots of requests still but she did not feel like going. She wanted to rest. A little time for herself once in a while is not bad.

It had been a month since she last met Loke. She was able to force herself to stop thinking about him but every now and then she would miss him. She had thought of summoning him so they could talk but she loses her courage before she could touch his key.

''Lucy,'' she heard Loke's voice. She looked around frantically. No one else is there. She suddenly felt nervous. She gasped as she felt that Loke is in grave danger. She looked for her keys. Gladly it is just beside the tub. She touched his key and immediately felt that he is weakening. She summoned him, completely forgetting that she is in the bathroom.

Loke appeared before her and she gasped. Loke is wounded and he is wrapped in chains.

''Lucy,'' he looked like he was about to collapse so she immediately stood and let him sit at the edge of the tub.

''What happened?'' she said and backed away as the chains started to vanish.

Loke gasped. It's as if he had been submerged in water for a long time and he needed air so much. Lucy steadied him and held his chin up so she could look at him in the eye. ''What happened?'' she demanded.

Loke smiled, ''it's hard to say no if you're beloved woman is standing totally naked right in front of you.'' Then he pulled Lucy for a kiss. ''I missed you,'' he said.

''Pervert. That's not what I'm asking,'' Lucy said as she covered herself with a towel.

''Don't cover yourself like that princess, it gets even more exciting to discover what's hidden beneath those towels,'' Loke said as if not hearing what she said.

Lucy clenched her fist and held his key. ''Maybe you should rest first. You have wounds and –'' she was shocked to see that his wounds that are bleeding just a minute ago are now starting to fade. The bigger ones have larger scars though.

Loke got his key from her hand and settled it with the others. ''Relax, now that I am beside you there's nothing to worry about. The chains a while ago prevented me from using magic and returning to the Celestial world. I don't know how you made them vanish.''

''What? Me? I did not do anything.''

''You summoned me,'' he looked around and continued, ''while you are taking a bath.'' He gazed at her with mesmerizing eyes.

''Stop it Loke. I did it because I sensed that you were in danger. What the hell happened?''

''I destroyed the laboratory of those who made the drug that was added in my wine last time,'' he said still stealing glances at her body.

''What? Is that what you had been doing this pass months?''

''Yes, princess. I tracked them. I have burned two of their laboratories. I guess I really angered them that now they made a machine to capture me. I succeeded in burning their laboratory but I failed to notice that they had prepared a welcome for me.''

''What is it?'' Lucy said. She was right all along. He had been up to something during those times that he never visited the guild.

Loke got something from his pocket and showed it to Lucy. It's a syringe, no there are three. The way it looks it seems like all of it were emptied. She looked at Loke. ''They injected you with that?''

''It's not me. It's Gray's. I was following these people when there is a sudden commotion in the streets nearby. I saw three young men on the ground and one of them is Gray.''

''What happened to them? Are they alright now?'' she instantly got worried.

''Perhaps, I think they are enjoying themselves right now,'' he said with a wink.

''You mean they were all injected with the drug?!'' That means they are having sex with someone right now. Poor Juvia, she thought. She would be depressed if she would know this. And Gray would not forgive himself if he had molested a woman. Or would he? She wondered. She remembered that Gray have this perverted side of him sometimes although he was just kidding during those times.

Loke understood what Lucy was thinking about just by looking at her facial expression. ''Don't worry. Gray is with Juvia. I explained what could happen once Gray wakes up and she looks more than happy to oblige.'' He stared at her breast. Her towel is too thin that he could see her nipples.

''I see,'' she said with a little blush. Now, surely Gray could not just neglect Juvia. ''But what about the other two?''

''I instructed their wives. Then I proceeded with my plan. I asked the people in the lab on how the drugs effect would vanish or be countered and they said that it would only lose its effect after the person injected with it gets satisfied. I even saw the data of their experiments. It is indeed true. Until then, the person's sexual desires are intensified with an accompaniment of excruciating pain if the person does not get what he craves for - '' He gazed at her and said, ''now can I have my kiss? I wish to taste that heavenly lips that sent me to the paradise again.''

''Loke, will you stop. Tell me the whole thing.'' Lucy crossed her arms.

''Only if you would sit on my lap and kiss me princess,'' he said like a child asking for a candy. He stared at her breast.

Lucy sighed. ''Loke I know you're a flirt but since when did you become such a pervert?'' she looked down and her eyes grew as platters. She did not expect what she saw. ''You are-'' she turned red. Is he aroused that much just by seeing her naked?

Loke smiled at her. ''Why did you notice it too late? I'm extra sensitive now Sweetheart,'' he said showing her a syringe which seems to be almost full. However, looking closer a small amount seems to have been removed from it. ''It was injected to me by the machine that released the chains. I removed it just a while ago when the chains vanished; since it prevented me from moving.'' He gazed at her with longing.

Lucy shivered. ''That small amount has that effect?! But how come you are not falling asleep first?'' What will she do now?

''I guess that's the effect of not taking the full content,'' Loke said. ''Now sit on my lap. I will make you experience how it feels to be loved by the celestial lion king,'' he demanded with a scorching gaze. He indeed looked like a lion ready to devour his meal.

''Loke stop looking at me like that. I'm not some kind of food you know,'' Lucy said thinking of how to change the focus of his attention.

''Well perhaps that is what you are now princess. Don't worry I cherish my meal. Be prepared to be my queen,'' Loke said and started to advance.

''Loke, stop.''

A/N:

To new readers of this fanfic, you might be wondering why I'm republishing each chapter when I have had first published it in 2016. Well, the simple reason is I did not reread or edit it enough after I wrote it. As such, there are a lot of typographical errors, misspelling, wrong word usage, and the like. I humbly apologize for publishing it like that before. Like I've said in the other chapters, I did not expect to get a lot of readers so I was very surprised to find that this story is still being read these days. So I've made up my mind to correct those errors. If you notice errors, please feel free to comment on it.

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoy.

-Dia

Next Chapter: How Does it Feel