Chapter 26: Lucy's Wedding

Lucy and Loke were on a beach. She's wearing a sexy swim suit and Loke was wearing shorts. Loke was chasing her and she giggled as she ran as fast as she could. Loke was able to catch up and he wrapped her in a tight hug from behind.

''Your fast,'' she said and gave him a peck on the lips.

''I have to be, or I'll never be able to chase my princess.'' Loke seemed to have not had enough of the kiss that he held her chin up and kissed her. Gently at first, until when he bit her lower lip and then his tongue licked between her lips.

Lucy could not help but give what he wanted. She opened her mouth and Loke's tongue roamed her. He just touch the tip of her tongue at first, teasing her. Then Lucy did the same. She let her tongue in his mouth and teasingly touched his. Then she would back out and lick his lower lip. After a few seconds they were engaged in what seemed like a tongue fight as their tongues danced with each other.

Lucy's arms wrapped around Loke's neck and her hands caressed his hair while Loke's were tight around her waist. Their kiss further deepened and Loke could no longer just let his hands behave as they kiss. He rubbed her back gently, then his hand caressed her stomach, her arms, and finally her soft breast.

He cupped it gently, not wanting to hurt her. He slowly run his palms in circles around her breasts. And as they pulled away for air, she softly moaned in pleasure. That only motivated the Lion. He reached inside her bra, touched her nipples, and gave them a light press. He kissed her again and to Lucy's confusion, he pulled away immediately.

''We'd better sit there or I'll tire you out too soon,'' he said. Lucy looked at the bench behind them. She wondered why she did not notice it a while ago as she passed by. Maybe because she was too engrossed in Loke.

Loke sat down the bench and let Lucy sat on his lap. They immediately resumed what they were doing just a minute ago. He fondled her breast and she caressed his arms, his chest and his mouth-watering abs.

Deep in her mind Lucy wondered what they were doing. Someone might see them; but she chose to just ignore it as she felt Loke's hand caress from her breast then down her stomach. She already knew where it would be next and she wanted to feel that pleasure again.

Loke's hand reach under her panties and he did not waste any second. He palmed and rubbed her, feeling how hot she was. ''You're already wet sweetheart,'' he said as his middle finger slowly swiped her slit from entrance up to her clit; and she hugged him tight.

Lucy kissed him as an answer and he really felt that she wanted him too. He let his finger touch her clit up and down and then he rubbed it around in circles. The pleasure made Lucy squirm and moan. ''Loke,'' she said his name with pleasure on her face.

A cool breeze blew and it made Lucy snuggle closer to Loke. He was more than glad to pull her close. Then they heard voices. Lucy looked around and saw people were starting to gather at the beach. ''Loke,'' she said. Although she did not really want him to stop, they have no choice or else those people would see them.

''I know,'' he said and removed his hands from inside her bra and her panties. Lucy sighed. ''Don't be so sad. We will continue this later when we are alone,'' Loke told her with grin. ''You can rest for now. Sleep in my arms, my love.'' 

Lucy did not know how it happened but she must have really fallen asleep. She was wondering why they were in a beach when she was supposed to be with Team Natsu to claim the reward money after their mission. She was stirred by loud voices but she does not really feel like waking up. She heard women's voices saying that something like she and Loke have been doing naughty things there. She also heard their praises of adoration to Loke.