Chapter 31: In the Arms of the One You Love

Gray woke up feeling so cold. That in itself was weird. Since when was the last time he felt cold? He felt like he is sleeping on an ice bed although he could tell that he is lying on a soft mattress. He is even covered in blankets. He opened his eyes and saw a worried Juvia staring at his face.

''Gray-sama! Juvia is so glad that you are finally awake. You have been unconscious for hours.''

''Where am I? Why is it so cold here?''

''Eh? Are you sick Gray-sama? I thought the cold does not bother you at all,'' Juvia said as she checked his forehead and looked into his eyes.

Juvia's face was too near. Gray stared at her face and noticed her plump lips. He wanted to kiss her. He felt like their distance right now is too far that he wanted to grab her close to him. The distance between them made him feel the cold even more. It pained him that their skin is not intact with each other.

''Uhm, Gray-sama?'' he heard Juvia say and he realized that he held her by the waist while his other hand held her chin. He immediately removed his hands and felt pain throughout his muscles.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I even feeling cold? He did not remember having a hard fight for his body to feel like this. He looked at the window and realized that it is morning and the sun is brightly shining. He turned at the blushing Juvia. ''I'm sorry. What happened to me and where are we?''

Juvia further blushed as she answered, ''Juvia and Gray-sama are in a hotel since Gray-sama fell unconscious.''

''Ho-hotel?'' He felt the urge to kiss her again. ''Why are you sitting so far from me? Can you come nearer,'' Gray was shocked to have said those words. He did not even think about it. Juvia seemed confused since she is already close him but she complied. She sat on the bed so she is now right beside him. ''I don't remember anything. What happened?''

''Uhm, we just finished a mission and was about to head back when you suddenly fell to the ground together with two other men. I tried to wake Gray-sama for several times but you wouldn't wake up. That's when I noticed a syringe injected to you. I saw it on the other guys too, all of it have a similar mark and color.''

Juvia was explaining when Gray suddenly hugged her from behind and wrapped his arms tight around her. She blushed. 'Kyaah, I am enclosed in Gray-sama's arms! He feels so warm,' Juvia thought.

''I'm sorry I feel cold. Please continue,'' Gray said. He did that since he cannot take the cold anymore. He tried wrapping the sheets around him but it had no effect at all. When he hugged Juvia, the coldness was diminished and so was the burning pain coursing his body.

''H-hai. That's when Loke came. He looked at the syringes and said that all of it is familiar. He got all the three and hid it. He told me to keep it a secret. Doctors suddenly came to check the three of you and said that they will bring you to the hospital. Loke attacked all of them and said they were fake doctors. We brought you here instead.''

''Then where's Loke now?'' Gray laid his head on her shoulder and inhaled her scent. She smelled good. He could not also neglect that she's so soft.

''Loke said he has to take care of the matter. According to him, he had been tracking those guys down. He said that they drugged you and the supposed doctors will bring you to the headquarters to use you in experiments.'' Juvia blushed as Gray snuggled closer, wrapping his arms tighter around her waist. She loved it though.

''What kind of drug is it?'' Gray asked as he unconsciously kissed Juvia's neck. Juvia squirmed but did not ask him to stop. He nibbled on her neck.

''He said he does not know the name but he asked me to assist you no matter what you do.'' She cannot continue talking if Gray is like this. Her neck is wet with his kisses and constant licking. She felt his hands rise up to her breast and he cupped and pressed it both. What Loke told her is true. She was not able to contain her moan as Gray sucked at her throat. ''Ugh, Gray-sama! What are you doing to Juvia's body?''

Gray realized what he just did and immediately stopped. 'Why did I just do that?!' Then he immediately felt cold again. Spasms of pain overwhelmed him. He longed to touch Juvia. He wanted to kiss her again. Her skin felt so smooth. Her breast are soft and huge. 'Dammit! Why am I even thinking this way? And why am I feeling all this?'

Juvia was breathing heavily and Gray could not help but notice the rise and fall of her breast. He wanted to see how those wonderful things would look like if she was naked and panting like that. He wanted to strip her.

Juvia looked up and noticed the intense gaze of Gray. She blushed. She had been wishing for that intense gaze. But now that it is really happening what should she do? Loke's prediction is right. The drug is taking over Gray. His mind and body is starting to focus on one and only one thing. She could not even bring herself to think about it. But she just could not resist to think how good it felt to be in the arms of the one she loves. Gray.

Next Chapter: Being a Man