Chapter 15: At Lucy's House

After taking a bath and eating, Lucy was about to sleep when a familiar flash of light appeared behind her. She turned around and was not surprised to see Loke. ''What are you doing here? I did not call you,'' she said.

Loke averted his face when she saw her get up but then he seemed to change his mind and gave Lucy a flirtatious smile, and said ''My love, you're really trying to seduce me aren't you?''

''What?'' she asked confused. She realized that Loke was blushing as he pointed at her chest. She looked down and realized that her blouse buttons are open and she is not wearing a bra. Half of both her breast is visible to Loke. Her nipples are covered but her blouse is too thin that Loke could see through it. Plus, Lucy is wearing a really short skirt. He wiped his nose as he started to have a nosebleed.

''Kyaaaa! You pervert!'' Lucy said as she covered herself immediately. ''how could I be seducing you when you're the one who suddenly showed up?!''

Loke walked forward and she couldn't help but walk backwards as she saw the look on Loke's face. ''What are you doing?'' she said.

Loke just smiled at her and continued to advance. Lucy was about to step back when she realized that her back is already against the wall. ''Got you,'' Loke said and cornered her with his arms. His face is just a few inches away from her.

''Loke, what are you . . . ?'' she tried to push him back but he is strong. She moved her leg to kick him but he caught her legs and wrapped it around his waists and held her tight. Her eyes widened. What is he doing? Is it possible that the effect of the drugs haven't worn out yet?

''Behave, my love'' he said. His lips are an inch away from her. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. ''You smell good,'' he said.

''I always do you idiot. Now will you let go of me. I thought you're just going to tell me something.'' She said trying to scrutinize him to see if he is still drugged.

''I forgot what I was about to say because of your get up. It's your fault,'' he said as he opened his eyes. He removed his glasses and Lucy could predict what he is about to do. Her breathing hiked up and her heart beat faster as she blushed. Loke smiled at her and said, ''you're so beautiful when you blush.''

She was about to say something but Loke had already claimed her lips. Loke kissed her passionately that she cannot help but close her eyes as well. Seeing how much he enjoys kissing her is too much. ''I . . . missed . . . you . . . so much.'' Loke said between kisses.

When Loke finally stopped for air. Lucy said with ragged breathing, ''I see . . . you're . . . still . . . drugged . . . aren't you?''

''I don't know. Perhaps, since it's awfully painful when I'm not with you, but I don't care already as long as I get to kiss you again,'' he said and is about to go for another kiss but Lucy held his face.

''You better not be tricking me or I'll kill you.'' But she looked at his eyes and realized that he seemed to have been crying. Though, his eyes gleamed differently now and she had seen it before in that island.

''Try me sweetheart. I'll happily die in your arms if you want me to,'' Loke said in a serious face.

''Baka,'' she said and hit his head. ''Who said that I want you to die?''

''You'll gonna pay for hitting me,'' he said and kissed her again. This time she kissed him back. There's no use pretending if he could remember what happened last time they met.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and let her fingers dance on his hair as they kissed. And of course Loke's hand is on the move. She held her tightly with his left hand and the other rubbed her back. Then it went to her legs. He caressed her legs simultaneously as their kiss deepened. Awakening something between them. Then his hands went to her chest and since she's not wearing a bra and her blouse is open, he accessed her large soft breast so easily. He gently cupped both of her breast, teasing her nipple.

''Mmmmm . . .'' Lucy moaned and Loke swallowed her moan. They both could not deny that they are aroused by each other. Lucy wanted to kill herself for letting Loke do what he wants but she'll do it later. Let me ease his pain once more she said in her mind as an excuse for her actions.

Loke's hands caressed her breasts. He encircle his hands around her breasts. Then he would gently rub and squeeze her nipples. He groaned in pleasure. His arousal outdid him and his member further grew rock hard and as it elongated, it rubbed Lucy's already throbbing core which is also easy to access since she's wearing a skirt. He could feel how hot she is there through his pants.

''Emmmm,'' Lucy moaned again when she felt his member rub her as they kiss. It felt so good and she felt so guilty for feeling so good and excited due to it. She had already soaked her panties. They gasped for air and in a matter of seconds, Loke gave her a peck on the lips and trailed kisses down to her throat. He kissed her throat and licked it very slowly. Then he sucked it, constantly letting his tongue touch her skin.

Loke's hands left her breast and went to her plump ass and as he sucked her throat he pressed her butt and rubbed her to his erection. ''Aahh, Loke . . .'' Lucy moaned in pleasure. Loke also moaned and it gave pleasurable vibrations to Lucy's throat.

Loke licked his way back up to Lucy's lips and gave her a deep and passionate kiss. They pulled away after minutes of kissing to catch their breath.

''I can't take this anymore. Let's go to the bed,'' Loke said and carried Lucy to her bed.

Author's Note:

That's all for now minna-san. Please like, vote, comment or suggest so I would know how you want this story to be.

Next Chapter: Nice Timing