Chapter 33: Husband and Wife

It had been an hour since Lucy had asked Loke to wait for her in her room. She had fallen asleep in the tub so she did not feel how long it would have felt. She felt sorry for Loke but he did not seem to be in pain or anything. Maybe the little amount of the drug does not involve pain already so she thought it would be fine. She finished bathing and hummed to herself as she went out of the bathroom.

She smiled to herself when she did not see Loke in her room. She went to her closet and dressed appropriately. She was about to continue writing her novel when she realized that it was not there. She searched frantically. Where could it have been? Who would've gotten it? She walked to her open window and noticed that her novel was laid on her bed. Beside it is a sleeping Loke.

She crossed her arms. What the hell is he doing on her bed? She clenched her fist. 'Is my story that boring that he fell asleep reading it?!' She thought of kicking him out but she realized it's her fault for telling him to wait. How could she forget that stellar spirits are this loyal to their owner? He really did not leave. He seems to be in a deep sleep.

Lucy sighed. He must have been tired. ''You should have just returned to the stellar plane,'' she said as she held her keys. She thought of closing his gate but decided that she had better keep her words first. He'll give him his kiss as a reward for his patience. ''Silly lion.''

''Lucy,'' the stellar lion mumbled in his sleep. Lucy smiled and kissed him on the lips. She will wait for him to wake up. ''I love you Lucy,'' Loke said. Lucy's heartbeat increased its pace. She stared at the lion. He must be tricking her or something. She looked closer but Loke is indeed fast asleep. She sighed and let him be.

Lucy got her novel and hid it. Then she covered Loke with a blanket and she went to the kitchen to prepare some food. She cannot stay in her room with Loke mumbling things in his sleep. She did not want to hear anymore. She hated how his words could make her heart race even if he is saying it while asleep.

'What would Loke want to eat?' she thought. She realized she did not know Loke's preferences when it comes to food. She should ask him sometime. ''Grr. Why do I even have to think of what he wants? I'll just cook anything,'' she said. But she still pondered on what Loke would think is delicious. 'I'll let him taste how good I am at cooking.'

Her imagination kicked in.

''Lucy, this taste heavenly. Where did you get this?'' Loke would asked.

Lucy would smile and say, ''I prepared it of course.''

''Amazing! You're the best cook Lucy. I want to eat your cooking every day. Please let's get married Lucy.'' Loke would say kneeling in front of her.

''What? No. Stop it! Why is my mind becoming like Juvia's?'' she returned to preparing food. 'That silly lion. Always talking about getting married,' she thought. After an hour she's done preparing all the food. She tasted all of it to ensure how it taste. ''Mmm, this is perfect.''

'I should wake him up to eat,' she thought. Then she realized that the scenario is like that of a husband and wife. Her imagination kicked in again.

''Honey, wake up. Dinners ready,' a smiling Lucy in a maid's outfit said in a sweet voice to a sleeping Loke.

Loke slowly wakes up and says, ''Mmm, smells good. Your cooking never ceases to amaze me Lucy, my love. But I'd rather have you for dinner. You taste better than anything sweetheart.'' And Loke kisses her lips.

Lucy kisses him back and says, ''if that's what you want then so it be Loke, my love.'' And she starts to undress.

'Kyaahhh! No, what is happening to my mind?! How could Juvia's thinking influence me like this?' Lucy said falling to the floor. 'I can't continue being like this especially if he's around,' she cried.

She decided not to go to her room and just wait for him to wake up and come out. But after several minutes of waiting she walked to her room. But before she opened the door she ran back to one of the mirrors in the house and checked how she looked like. ''Hmmm, I think this is alright. I look cute enough.'' Then she realized what she have just said. 'Kyaah, why do I have to look cute? I'm just going to wake him up for dinner.'

She walked to her room again and as she was about to turn the knob she thought of what she should say. Come to think of it. How should she tell him to join her to eat? It might seem like asking for a date. Loke might misunderstand it. How is she going to eat with him anyway if her mind keeps malfunctioning like this?

In her mind she saw them eating together.

''Say ah, Loke darling.'' Lucy said and the lion happily obliged. She kept feeding him until when Loke said it's enough.

''Now it's my turn to feed you Lucy. Sit on my lap sweetheart.'' Lucy does as she was told. Loke wrapped one hand around her waist. He scooped up some food and the stellar lion seductively whispered in her ear, ''Say ahh, Lucy.''

Lucy shivered just thinking about. 'No, how could this happen to me! Will you stop such perverted imagination,' she scolded herself as she tightly fisted her hair.

She decided to not wake him. But after another ten minutes, her eyes started to close and she had no choice but to go to her room.

Next Chapter: It Tastes Good