Chapter 42: Pervert

Something is wrong with Loke's gaze. Something in the way he looked at her that made Lucy feel suddenly self-conscious. She realized that she had slumped on the couch with her legs wide open like she's not wearing a dress. She immediately poised herself and narrowed her eyes at Loke. What kind of perverted thing is he thinking? Is that what he called as entertainment?

In her mind she saw Loke sitting beside her and running his hand from her ankle to inside her dress to her legs and up there in the middle as the target. She immediately erased the thought but another came. She saw Loke kneeling in front of her and opening her dress to make way for his head which dived for her special place. 'Kyaah! What the hell is happening to me? Such perverted thoughts. Is this the effect of what happened between us in the past?' she thought.

She heard Loke laugh. ''Now it is clear to me why some say you do not act like a woman,'' the Stellar Lion said.

''What are you talking about?'' Lucy said with a cute pout.

''Remember the S-class exam?'' Loke said with a playful smile.

''Uh-huh, what's with it?'' She hated how playful Loke looked.

''While we are still on the boat to Tenrou Island, you sat just like the way you did a while ago. The difference is that, on that boat, there were several men looking at you and yet you did not even get self-conscious as you lie there with legs and arms wide open wearing a bikini,'' the flirty Lion-king said with a smirk.

''You still remember that?!'' Lucy said a little too loud that some people turned.

''Of course, I would never forget such an alluring sight. I wanted to cover you up with my own clothes too. But it was not necessary. The men there did not care. My point is, some thought that you're not straight.''

''What? Who said that?'' Lucy said with a close fist. ''I'm gonna kick their ass. Can they not see how sexy I am?'' she said a little out of herself.

Loke chuckled. ''Calm down will you? Of course everyone would notice such curves. But they also noticed how your eyes turned to hearts when you first saw Mira-san. And likewise when you first saw Erza requip. You even said you are going to fall inlove with her,'' Loke continued.

''Well that's because they are so amazing and that's my first time seeing them personally. I have always been a fan of Fairy Tail ever since I was a child,'' Lucy explained. In her mind she wondered why she had to say those things to this silly Lion.

''But of course I am a living proof that you are indeed a woman. And even if you are not straight, I would still love you anyway. You don't have to worry about a thing they say since I will still always love you no matter what,'' Loke said in a serious manner yet it seemed all flirty to Lucy.

''I'm not a lesbian!''

''Of course you are not. You are just unique and enthralling in a different way. You are one of a kind. And even if you are indeed a lesbian, I will surely turn you into a loving woman.'' Loke is suddenly beside her in an instant. He draped his arm around her shoulder and whispered in her ear. His lips touched her earlobes as he said with a husky voice, ''this would be the first step.''

Lucy almost shivered. 'This is sexual harassment,' she said in her mind. ''I just said I'm a woman. There's no need for you to do anything. Why won't you cut the crap and tell me what you should be telling me?''

''We'll go to that later. Gazing at such a gorgeous star made me forgot what I ought to say.''

''Then look away,'' Lucy said.

''Let me be intoxicated by your shining beauty first,'' Loke said and gazed at her although he is already sitting too close.

Lucy cannot hold the Stellar Lion's gaze since she blushed. She looked away to the corner of the wide hall. She regretted doing that. In the direction where she looked, two people are making out. They were in a passionate kiss that involved a fight of tongues. Her eyes grew as she looked down and saw that one of the man's hand is inside the lady's skirt. The lady held the man's head closer to her as if to deepen the kiss, or may she was trying to muffle her moans as her man does something under her skirt. The people there did not care though. It was pretty normal to them since this booth was really romantic and most of the food served are kind of natural aphrodisiacs.

''I see. Would you like to do that too? I would be glad to be of service, princess. That could be the second step,'' Loke whispered in a seductive voice.

''Stay away from me you pervert.'' She slapped his chest.

''How could I be the pervert when you are the one who stared at them?'' Loke pretended to be innocent.

''I didn't. I just happened to look that way. I was shocked,'' Lucy reasoned. The music playing was changed.

''Hmmm that's a good masterpiece,'' Loke remarked. To Lucy's embarrassment he kneeled in front of her, ''may I have this dance princess?''

Next Chapter: The Kiss