Chapter 16: Nice Timing

Loke sat down on Lucy's bed and placed her on his lap. They kissed passionately with their burning desires. Their tongues danced with each other as they roamed each other's mouth. Meanwhile, their hands roamed each other's bodies.

Loke's hands paid attention to Lucy's soft and lovely breast; caressing, cupping, gently pinching, and so on. Then his other hand slowly went down to her belly. He caressed it lovingly and slowly eased his hand inside her skirt and panties. He palmed her. ''Mmmmmn.'' He groaned in pleasure when he discovered how soft, hot, and wet she is. He smiled through their kiss. 'I'm glad you want me that much too Lucy,' he said in his mind.

They broke out for air and he said, ''I missed you, my love.''

''What are you talking about? It had just been for two days that we did not see each other. That's just a few minutes for you, you know.'' Lucy said raising an eyebrow. Loke swiped his middle finger from her entrance and up to her clit. Then he rubbed her clit gently, teasing her. ''Ahh, Loke...'' she said breathless.

Then he whispered to her ear, ''Even so, I still missed you. It's suffering when I'm not with you sweetheart.''

Lucy looked at him and said, ''Then let me ease that suffering.'' She looked at him in the eye, unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his pants. This time, it's Loke's turn to gasp. Lucy inserted her hand in Loke's boxers and claimed her prize. She let his member out and teased him by letting go of it then touching only his tip, then his balls.

Lucy looked at him in the eye and he seemed to have gone to clouds in pleasure that he almost forgot that he was supposed to be rubbing her clit. She teasingly touched his shaft slowly and wrapped her hand around it. She slowly moved it up and down. ''Ugh, Lucy...'' She watch his face with a smile of victory as her turn to watch his reactions and listen to him came. She moved her hands faster.

''Ahh, Lucy. You're such a fast learner,'' Loke said and closed his eyes to savor the moment. He tilted his chin up with mouth open. Lucy suddenly stood up and kneeled in front of him and as he realized what she was about to do his erection worsened.

Lucy continued her up and down movement. Loke had taught her how to do this right when they first did it on the island. She knew what to do now. With her other hand she caressed his balls. ''Lucy...'' And with her tongue she licked his tip again and again like she's eating an ice cream.

''My love, you're so good at this,'' Loke said with a smile as he watched her work her magic. She trailed kisses down his shaft and licked her way up to his tip. ''Ahh, Lucy.'' She inserted the head in her mouth and twirled her tongue. She moved her tongue around his head and sucked him. ''Ahh, Lucy. I love you. You're the best.'' Loke managed to say.

Lucy moved his cock in and out of her mouth like it was her core being penetrated. ''Ugh . . . Mmmmmm,'' She herself moaned at how erotic the situation is and it sent vibrations to Loke's cock.

''Ahh, ahh . . . Lucy...'' Loke moaned in pleasure when he suddenly heard someone coming. He tensed up when he realized who it was. He did not want Lucy to stop what she is doing. It felt so great that he felt so contented with his life. Good thing she ignored when he tensed up. He calculated and said in his mind, 'Walk slowly will you? Just a few minutes more would be fine.'

Lucy increased her speed and Loke forced himself not to moan or make any sound. Lucy deep throated him and unsheathed her teeth. Loke just gave up to the pleasures she is giving him. He doesn't care anymore if someone would see them like this, as long as he gets his awaited orgasm.

Lucy caressed her balls gently and she moaned as she continued deep throating him. It sent vibrations to Loke's member and it gave him unexplainable pleasures that he shivered in pleasure. Lucy naughtily continued her magic until when Loke released inside her mouth. She sucked him clean and dry and slowly eased Loke's cock out of her mouth. She licked his tip one last time as Loke collapse on the bed.

She stood up and gazed at him. Both of them are breathing heavily. She was about to lay beside him when Loke reluctantly sat up and zipped his pants. Lucy was shocked. ''Did I do it wrong?'' she said in confusion. Loke gave him a passionate kiss that lasted for only a few seconds since he heard them nearing.

He smiled at her and said, ''No sweetheart. You did amazingly great. Thanks for tonight.''

''Then why are you –''

''Shhhh.....we got company. Pretend to be asleep.'' Lucy's eyes widened in horror and he stopped himself from laughing. As he thought, she wouldn't want to be seen with him like that. He laid her on the bed and covered her with blankets within a sec or two. He sprayed something and gave her a peck on the lips. ''Good night sweetheart. I love you,'' he whispered in her ear and vanished.

She taught that he was tricking her or something. But then she heard Natsu and Happy's voice outside her house. She forced her eyes close and pretended to be fast asleep. She heard her window open and she clenched her fist. 'Use the door, idiots!' she yelled in her mind.

''Eh? She's already asleep? I thought I heard voices,'' Natsu said. Lucy froze. She hoped that they would not notice that she paled.

''It must be your imagination Natsu,'' she heard Happy say. ''We're so hungry that we're already imagining things. I also thought I saw a fish.''

''You're right. Let's just go to her kitchen. There must be some food.''

''Aye sir,'' Happy said.

''Let's go. Her room smells weird,'' Natsu said and they finally left her room.

Lucy remembered to breathe. 'That was close,' she thought. Luckily, Loke realized they were coming. She sighed in relief but blushed when she remembered what she did to Loke. ''What was I thinking?'' she said aloud and covered her mouth when she remembered that Natsu has good ears. And good nose too, good thing Loke sprayed a strong perfume or Natsu would have caught his scent.

'How could I have done that? It's so embarrassing!' she yelled in her mind as she replayed his words. 'What the heck is happening to me!'

She inhaled and realized how cold the air seemed to be without Loke. 'Stop missing him!!!' Lucy scolded herself.

In the spirit world, Loke thought, 'Huh, nice timing Natsu. You should have come earlier if you're looking for dinner. Not when things are already going so good. Next time you do that; I'll kill you,' he thought.

A/N: No warnings for this. lol