Chapter 11: Loke in Action

WARNING: This chapter is full of lemons. ONLY FOR 18 YRS. OLD AND ABOVE. 

(Since a lot of people are ranting about this warning, I'll be flat out honest. It's YOUR CHOICE to read or not read parts like this. I know there are people who researches stories with the word lemon or smut to look for stories like this one. lol. For people who thinks the this is gross to read, well I warned yah. Some people enjoy this, sorry if you're not among them. Gehee) ;)

Loke smiled knowingly when Lucy bucked her butt again. She wanted to be touched there. He wanted to comply, but decided that he is going to tease her a little before doing so. He just continued kissing her. He just cannot get enough of her lips, her tongue, her sweetness. All of it tastes so good. And her butt is so big and soft; he loved the feeling of it in his hands. Plus her legs are really long and her skin is flawless. Her huge breast were intact with his chest and he loved it like that. He could feel his cock expanding further until it touch Lucy's thighs. All of it felt like heaven.

"Lucy...." Loke moaned. He was so glad that she is kissing him with as much passion as he does.

Lucy could feel that the thing between her legs was calling for attention. She is so hot and dripping wet down there. For the first time in her life, she wanted it to be touched. She had read it in books that it feels so good to be touch there. As she kissed Loke back, she was about to put his hand down there when something rock hard poked her thighs. She gasped.

Loke groaned as he swallowed her gasp. He is enjoying the feeling of his cock rubbing against her thighs when he felt her pullaway.

Lucy looked at what was rubbing her thigh and turned scarlet when she saw that it was Loke's cock. She thought it was something else so she pulled away. She looked at Loke and realized that he is already removing his upper clothes. She swallowed when she saw his eight pack abs. She wanted to touch it. She looked up to Loke's eyes as if asking for permission.

Loke smiled and said, "You can touch it all you want sweetheart. I'm all yours. Even down there."

Lucy blushed at his straightforwardness but was not able to stop herself. She thumbed Loke's lips then her fingers touched his throat. She caressed his strong shoulders, then his biceps, and his chest. She bit her lips. She liked how hard her lion's body is.

'Lucy stop it already!' Her mind yelled but she just can't stop her hands from moving. And since when did she call him her lion? She caressed his chest and she heard him moan when her fingers brushed his nipples. Both her hands touched him. Her left hand caressed his abs while her right played from nipple to nipple. He moaned and his eyes gleamed with lust.

His hand went to his belt and started unbuckling it. Lucy's eyes grew. Touching Loke's upper body was one thing. But that thing inside his pants ....... she didn't even want to think about it. She knows Loke might lose control if she dared to touch it.

Loke caught her staring and got the wrong idea. "You want me that much my love?" He finished removing his belt and undid his zipper. He pulled off his pants. He pretended to remove his boxers.

Lucy gasped and closed her eyes. "Loke I think I'm not yet ready for that," she said. She heard him chuckle.

"Oh, and I was hoping to get some loving," Loke said. "Anyways, I'll know the truth through this." He held her waist in a strong grip and lifted her up. Her skirt is now at the same level with his hair. He smiled up to Lucy and put his head between her legs and up inside her skirt.

"Loke what are you?" she protested but she dared not move.

Loke inhailed. "Mmmmmh. You smell so good my love."