7 ● Rooms ●

Two months ago, she was born. Two months ago, she captured everyone's hearts and no one cared for her paler complex and red eyes, but her family was worried for her. Not because she was sick and weak. She was the exact opposite.

Their family was known to be quite pale, but with her white hair and light skin she was easily told apart. And there had been talk of such paleness.

Ancient words that still rung a bell inside everyone's minds and even if no one could understand them they caught and understood one word among many better than anything: Power.

The day she disppeared and came back with that mark, Terra's mark, everyone knew those cursed words were ringing louder than ever before. The gears of fate were sprung into action, enemies' stirred from their hibernation and the ends of many signed with their heart's blood.

Everyone could only trust that her fate allowed her alone to survive long enough to live.

Taru's pov.

"Are you sure you're okay to go alone? What if you get lost?" I said worriedly and look at the small girl who is grumbling at me.

"I know where Hokage's office is and if I get lost I'll just search for your presence. You know I'll be fine." Of course I knew that. She had trained hard under Hugo, but that didn't mean I wasn't allowed to worry. She was just so small and even if she was stronger physically now, it didn't mean she would win if something would go wrong.

"Let the kid go. If she dies inside the village it's her own fault." Hugo growls as he walks past me and Lumi nods happily at his words, trying to make me agree with him.

Lumi sees I still hesitate and finally gives me a real reason to consider of letting her loose to the village. "I promise I won't break anything!" She interlocked her hands together, praying for my permission.

In the end, I sigh, giving up. I know that even if I didn't give her the permission, she would still go. She had relaxed around us so much during these three years her personality is now like an utmost Kuma member's. A.k.a. destructive.

"Fine, but you better hold true to that promise!" My stern voice does nothing to her and before I can do or say anything else she has already disappeared behind the buildings, leaving a trail of dust and small echo of excited yell behing her.

"I'll go too!" I react quickly and take a hold of the white haired boy before he can follow after Lumi. "You come with me! I need help with cleaning up our house." I start walking away, transformed Luca under my arm.

He groans like in pain and I roll my eyes. These kids were a handfull sometimes and I wasn't going to let two destructive children loose on these poor villagers. That would come later.

Hokage's pov.

It's time again it seems. The Graduation Exams.

I look at the documents of the jonin who have expressed their want to be jonin instructors this year and one face among them catches my attention.

Kakashi Hatake.

Thinking of his past, it's a wonder how his friends managed to get him try again this year. He's the most reluctant to be a sensei among the others, but that is because he still blames himself of something he could have done nothing to change. I am sure his consciousness also blames him of things he has no recollection off. Like Ushio...

*sigh* I turn my gaze to the other side of my table, to the files of this years students taking the graduation exam. There are many promising candidates with the Will of Fire burning inside them strongly. They may not know of it, but they will when the time comes.