18 ● The Exams Begin ●

Up is a picture of Aqva, but he's more silvery colored than blue.
If you can, could you please tell me what you think about The Time Books?

The Time Books: Chapter 1: 10 Great Beings

Once there was a war. A war between all families that bore a crest on their attire.
This war was brutal and gods cried with every lost life.

As brothers disappeared from the face of the earth, leaving nothing behind but blood soaked ground, vengeance grew and more death followed.
For nineteen long years this lasted and the Underworld was filled with the pained cries of all lost lives. This angered the gods.

On twentieth year they made a decision. Nine strongest warriors of the heavens shall decend to the mortal world. Among these fierce warriors was two children and a husband of the moon goddess and she could not bear to watch them leave. She begged from the father gods to let her follow them to the earth and her request was accepted.

The goddess with moon eyes led the warriors with gentle hand and she had their utmost trust. Every enemy they faced, were awestruck by the goddess. Her pale hair, stranded with light gold, seized their movements. Her eyes, illuminating the moon, even under the rays of the sun, could see to the deepest depths of the enemy's soul.

The warriors and the goddess weaved a contract with the mightiest clan on the earth. The Senju. There was only one thing said on that contract. 'Stop the war.' Sealed with the signature of Hashirama Senju and with the blood of the heavens, they prepared for the final battle.

When the famous battle, where the Uchiha and the Senju clan collided for the last time, began, the warriors took down several enemies and restricted the movements of even more. A cry of anguish leaved the lips of one of the warriors and the enemy could see the flare of the heavens true power come forth as the mighty family defended one of their own.

The enemy had no chances against them. Once the war ended and peace ensured, the warriors and the goddess decided to stay on earth, to guard the new found peace and end the wars of the future that the goddess could still see coming.

Even to this day, the blood of these warriors and goddess runs in few people's veins, guiding them towards greatness.

Third person's pov.

As the door closed up behind the team seven, every genin in the room turned to glare at the newcomers. Naruto and Sakura were seized by the amount of people that were taking the chūnin exam.

Sasuke on the other hand felt obliged to glare back at the people who tried to intimidate them. Lumi couldn't care less, but even she felt quite astounded to see few people so old looking, that they could have been probably her grandparents.

"Sasuke-kun, you're late." Someone exclaimed happily and jumped on the boy's neck. "I've been eagerly waiting for you ever since I heard that I could see you for the first time in forever."

"Get away from Sasuke-kun! You Ino-pig!" Sakura yelled, extremely annoyed at seeing her rival.

"Oh my, it's you, Sakura. Your forehead is wide and you're still ugly... as usual."

"What did you say?!" Thankfully the argument was interrupted by Shikamaru who, as usual, wore an annoyed and bored expression on his face. "What, are you four going to take this troublesome exam, too?" Choji said nothing, but offered a chip for Lumi, who happily accepted.

"Hey, it's the idiot trio." Naruto said.

*smack!*

"Ouch! Lumi! What was that for?!"