34 ● Fairy! ●

Lumi's pov.

"Urgh..." That devil of a woman... sure knows how to knock someone out painfully.

Nee-chan needs someone to talk to, he said. It will go fine, he said! I have to pay a piece of my mind to Nawaki when I have the time, because I'm sure I felt Tsunade's feelings of that conversation in that punch.

Are you alright child? Terra's voice whispered with concern. She's been awfully quiet for a long time, so I feel slightly surprised that she decided to speak.

'I'm okay. Just need a little rest and it'll go away. Don't worry.' There's a dull ache in my abdomen, which makes me unwilling to move right now. It's more uncomfortable than painful, but nevertheless very annoying. Hmm... somehow it feels familiar...

"Lumi? Are you okay?" I squint my eyes open slightly and am greeted with blue eyes that were currently few inches away from my face.

"Ever heard of personal space, Naruto?" I grumble, feeling somewhat irritated by the constant throbbing in my stomach.

Naruto tilts his head to the side, his eyes wide. "Eh?"

"Thought so." I grunt and heave myself to the sitting position. My hand rushes to my lower stomach when I feel a twinge of pain. Had Tsunade ruptured something in me? I sure hope not.

"Are you hurt?" A concerned frown appears to Naruto's features and I can't help but smile slightly.

"I'm fine." I try to hold the smile but another twinge makes me cringe slightly.

Naruto shakes his head in disbelief for some reason. "You can't be okay. You're bleeding!"

I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion and start to inspect my hands first, but Naruto shakes his head and points to the floor behind me.

"That's blood. You're not okay, believe it!"

I turn to watch what Naruto's pointing at and cringe at the action as it feels like someone is stabbing my guts right now.

On the floor, right behind me, was a small smear of blood.

My face goes expressionless as I feel blood rushing to my face.

Naruto seems confused by my reaction and is about to ask me something, but I rush to the bathroom before that. I slam the door close behind me so violently that the hinges of the door complain, but I ignore it as I feel a surge of desperation come over me as I feel another stab, now recognising the pain.

The blood on the floor...

GOD DAMNIT!

○•○

Third person's pov.

"Damn that Tsunade...She put something in our sake." Jiraiya grunted. He had found himself in weak condition when he woke at the shop, Yami laying on the ground near him. It had been quite a hurdle to drag the man-child to the room he had rented, while having practically no strength left in him. Yami was currently leaning to the wall while Jiraiya told the last nights happenings to Naruto, Shizune and very annoyed looking Lumi... who was now wearing black pants instead of her usual dark blue.

"I can't mold chakra correctly. On top of that, my body is numb and I can't throw knives correctly." Not to even mention that Yami can't wake up. Just what is that woman thinking.

"Totally uncool! You're always bragging about how great ninja you are. Did she deceive you with some sort of perverted trick, you Perverted Hermit?!" Naruto yelled, earning a glare from the white haired man.