17 ● Mood Swings ●

My favourite arc is starting! A lot of things are going to be revealed in it!

Lumi's pov.

It's been two weeks since we came back to Konoha and for that whole time, I've been training like crazy with Aqva.

Which is quite a feat on its self, considering Aqva doesn't like serious things. Like a child, he wants to make everything a game and like a free spirit, continues not to listen any orders. And during my training it was essential to get some tips from him! Can you imagine the trouble when I wanted to learn to walk on top of water and was drowning because someone kept babbling about turtles and not telling me how to actually be on top of the surface.

I've noticed those same personality traits in myself a bit more strongly since Aqva came around. For example, yesterday when I fought with Naruto so we could train, I made him chase one of my columns and continuously made the real Naruto trip by changing the levels of the ground without him noticing.

I also recently noticed that even when Naruto makes several clones of himself, I can still locate the original one by sensing his energy that is slightly different from the clones.

I guess it's the link between the clones and the original. Of course there are links between the clones too so the memories of the one could be transferred to the others, once destroyed, but the links between the original and the clones are thicker and stronger. Sensing those energy links, I'm able to detect the original one. Which is quite cool.

Naruto got frustrated because of the continuous tripping, but continued until Kakashi decided to end my little game.

I've learned to move water around already, not in large quantities of course, I need more time for that. I have also started training on the healing side of this power, because I think it would help enormously in the future.

Aqva says that the water for healing should be gathered from the air because it's more pure, which means I'm still learning it.

I can gather a little of it already, but I'm not a genius so I need a little more time on that before I even start with the healing.

Oh oh oh oh! You know what! I can climb trees now!!

Yeah, it's not a big deal, but for me it is because before Aqva, I couldn't do that because trees and plants don't fully belong on earth's category. They're a mix of earth and water!

That made me wonder if I could control trees too. It would be awesome and good surprise card in my sleeve during a fight. Although I want to learn the healing thing first so testing it has to wait.

We've done some D-rank missions already. For example, we uprooted some weeds and Naruto got yelled at because of rooting out all the herbs that the client had been cultivating.

After that we picked some garbage from the river and I got to train some water control while doing it. Naruto was exited to see me stand on top of water and wanted to try it. I succeeded in keeping him on top of the water few times and we had fun while doing it. But when I lost control Naruto got swept by the water and he almost fell from the waterfall.
Sasuke thankfully catched him and I helped them up with Sakura by pulling the rope.

I think the funniest mission was when we were walking some dogs and Naruto had chosen this biggest dog that pulled him to the Trap Field and blew up some bombs in there while Kakashi just calmly read his book for the whole time.

All that happened today and the squad had already dispersed after Kakashi got summoned by the Hokage.
I had nothing to do so I thought I could look up for Naruto, which made me wonder why I had parted from him in the start. Well, who knows. Something has been itching me on the back of my mind.