37 ● World's Worst Nightmare ●

The clan of the goddess were known for their many feats. The most notorious ones happened during the wars and conflicts. However, this powerfull clan's expertise wasn't only their warfare, but their intelligence.

One of the creations they made, was created with one purpose in mind: interrogation.

They came up with a machine so great and horrible, that it made even the toughest criminals to crack and spill their secrets.

This machine made their heart race and frame sweat as their whole body was under the torture of this masterpiece.

The clan members, who were all immune to this device, called it...

Sauna.

Third person's pov.

*Bum!*

Shizune gaped air in absolute shock, when Chisei delivered a strong punch to Tsunade's gut, making the woman fly high up in the air, over the treetops and into the woods on the edge of the village.

Shizune couldn't move due to her shock, so she could only watch when Tsunade-sama's sister cracked her knuckles and ran to the direction her sister had landed.

When Chisei disappeared into the woods, Shizune closed her eyes and sighed a mushroom sigh. She felt the urge to follow the women, but she knew that she would do no good to the argument commencing between the two Senju.

Even though the situation seemed bad right now, they were sisters and in the end can get over their current discord... hopefully.

In the woods, Chisei followed the trail Tsunade had left behind her after coming into contact with the ground. On the trail, on few places, lay trees that had been hit and broken into splinters due to the force Tsunade had been landing with.

It didn't take long for her to find the woman. Tsunade had small branches in her hair and dirt on her clothes. She knew the woman probably also had a good bruise forming on her stomach right now. She didn't spare a thought to it, because she knew the woman in front of her could heal it with a mere snap of her fingers.

Tsunade looked at her with wide eyes as she approached her, but it seemed the glassy look in her eyes had been shattered by the punch. Quess physical pain proved that Tsunade wasn't hallucinating.

"What? Aren't you going to greet me back? Mom would be awfully disappointed by your manners." Chisei said, trying to gauge any other reaction from the woman than the continuous staring.

"But... you are dead."

Chisei rolled her eyes when she heard the muttered words. So this was the reason for her sister's reaction. She should've known.

"I'm very much alive, sister dear. But I can't promise the same about you after I'm done with you!" Chisei exclaimed and swung her fist towards Tsunade's right cheek.

The last of Tsunade's frozen state was broken when she saw the fist soaring towards her quickly. Tsunade quickly took more stable standing position and raised both of her arms closer to her face. Chisei smirked briefly when Tsunade caught her fist, but it soon transformed into a determined line as she rotated her body over and bringing her foot down towards Tsunade's head.

Tsunade released Chisei's hand and dodged the kick. She still held the specks of disbelief in her earlier, but when she saw how Chisei's foot crushed into the ground, making it crack open, she smiled.

She's alive!

Chisei saw the smile and could relate to what Tsunade was feeling, because she was currently feeling the same, but she didn't want to feel it yet. She needed to push it down and relish in the anger, frustration and saddness that her elder sister had caused by her absence.