12 ● Moo Moo ●

This is for the votes you wonderful people have given to this story and thank you @strawhat_pirate for your awesome comments! ♡

By the way... it's 3:55 a.m. in my country. See what you people make me do XD

Lumi's pov.

After Tazuna explained everything about Gato and the reason his targeting Tazuna, he had manipulated the whole squad including Kakashi to help him in his quest to finish the bridge with his heart wrenching story.

I think it would've gone easier if he had just told about Inari's father, but he did reach his goal with crocodile tears.

Weird old man.

Once we were ashore I stretched my limbs while the rower and Tazuna exchanged few words before we continued on our journey.

It took a while before Naruto started acting up. "There!" He shouted while throwing his kunai at the bush. I could feel the mouse scrambling away in panic, nearly having an heart attack by the sudden threat.

Everyone started to scold Naruto in their own way, Sakura being the loudest. However I had my mind in a different thing already. Make it two different things, observing us quietly. This sensing thing is easy while not moving, but I really should train with it more while in motion.

Naruto threw the other kunai at the bush where one of the presences had been just a second ago, but now in replacement there was a white rabbit. Laying on the ground passed out for nearly having its brains shown out to the outer world.

While I stood next to Tazuna, Naruto ran to the snow rabbit to console it. I would've too if the situation happening in a minute wouldn't actually be happening.

I sensed Zabusa's eyes on us more keenly now than before. He is probably wondering if he was already noticed. I didnt like the feeling of his eyes, it made me feel like he was looking down on us. This seemed to somehow insult me as I raised my head an looked straight towards him.

His eyes flashed briefly before he made his move.

"Everyone, get down!" I and Kakashi yelled in unison as I dragged Tazuna down to the ground with me.

The sword missed us and hit a tree with a loud thunk. It would have made good slices of us if it actually hit us. Zabuza jumped on to the sword, his back towards us.

"Muu Muu..."

Stares... even from Zabuza.

"What?" How did they hear?! I muttered that so why did they hear?!

Sakura shakily hushed me down as Kakashi lightly shook his head and I received a stinky eye from the swordsman.

"By the crest in your back, I assume you are from the Clan of Bears. Do you know of the prophecy?" Prophecy? What kind of question is that?!

"What prophecy?"

"...it seems you are just as useless as your clan members were." He sneered and turned to Kakashi.

"What do you mean?" He ignored my question completely and Kakashi seemed to want it to stay that way as he started talking.

"You are Momochi Zabuza, the exiled ninja of the Hidden Village of Mist." For some reason, Kakashi's voice sounded harder than it did on the show. I must be imagining it.

Naruto rushed forward to attack, but was immediately stopped by Kakashi. "Stay back. He's way different from the guys we met before." He said and reached for his headband.

"I'm guessing you are Kakashi the sharingan user. I'll need you to hand over the geezer."

Everyone were silent. Debating if this opponent was extremely strong and wondering about his comment about sharingan.