ONE- Sneak

ADDTHE STORY 2 YOUR LIBRARY TO GET UPDATES!!!! book 3

"She want that old thing back. Things ain't the same, think we both seen that." - J. Cole

NOBLE

"Shit... lil bitch, hurry up and make me cum before my momma and daddy wake up." I mumble, shoving my dıck further into this girl's mouth. I don't even remember her name, I just know she's in my English class.

We're in the bathroom while she gives me head. It's almost one in the morning. I thought my parents were going on a date like they usually do. They normally go to a nice hotel and fuck all night thinking nobody knows, so I was shocked when they stayed in tonight. I only invited this hoe over because I didn't know they'd be here.

She gasps, then goes back to sucking. Somebody starts banging on the door. "Be quiet." I whisper, pulling out of her mouth. "Who is it?" I ask. "It's Majesty. Open the fucking door, I gotta take a piss." he yells. "Shut the hell up, this a mansion. It's hella bathrooms in this bitch, go pick another one." I say, growing annoyed.

He doesn't say anything. "Good." I mumble, putting myself back into her mouth. "Fuck!" I yell as the door flies off the hinges and damn near lands on me. "What the fuck?" I yell at my twin brother as he walks straight in as if he didn't just kick the door in. He pulls his pants down, then starts standing over the toilet, pissing as if nothing happened. "What? I told you I had to pee." he says, continuing to pee like I'm not standing here.

I don't even know what to say. If I fight him, I'll wake my parents up and get in trouble for it and for having this bitch here. Majesty looks at her as he pulls his pants up. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you standing there. I'm Majesty. What's your name?" he politely asks her. "My name is Assata." she answers. "Oh. Well, Assata if you don't get out I'm gone wake my momma up so she can assault ya. Bars, bitch!" he exclaims, laughing at his lame self while he washes his hands.

"Why yall so loud in here? Who the fuck are you?" Jessie sleepily asks Assata as he walks in here. He's seventeen, me and my twin are sixteen, and Reign is fifteen. KeKe recently turned twenty four too.

"Assata, Noble's girlfriend." she answers, smiling wide. "You done lost your ever loving mind in this bitch. You ain't my girl." I say, looking at her crazy. I actually have a girlfriend. I cheat all the time, but I'm young so what's the point in taking a relationship seriously? I probably won't even remember her by next year.

Jessie chuckles. "Well, yall niggas might wanna get rid of her and try to go wake up granddaddy Nathan to come help fix the door before daddy and momma find out." he says. "She's Ms. Jessica to you, not momma. I refuse to share my momma with you, you motherless child." I say, shrugging my shoulders.

I know it was mean, but if it was up to me, I'd be my momma's only child because I love her so much and I hate sharing her. I even hate sharing her with my daddy. I'm a proud momma's boy, I want my queen all to myself.

KeKe and Jessie call her momma but I hate it. I don't feel like they deserve it. Jessie blankly stares at me. "Yeah, whatever. Like I said, get rid of the mess before our momma and daddy wake up." he says, putting emphasis on momma. "Jessie... you know what, fuck you. Bitch, go home." I demand, pointing in Assata's face.

She looks at me crazy. "You told me you loved me so don't pretend cause your family in here." she says. "Niggas say anything to get some head and pussy, everybody know that. I didn't even know yo name til my brother asked, I was calling you lil bitch the whole time." I say, laughing.

She slaps the crap out of me. I look at her crazy, then slam her into the toilet by her neck, making her ass fall in it because Majesty left the toilet seat up. "Hoe, don't touch me. I bet you won't slap me no more. Try it, I dare you." I threaten. I don't play with these bitches. I got a strong ass pimp hand and I don't mind using it.