ONE HUNDRED & EIGHTEEN- Mine

If you have my Snapchat, sorry if u witnessed me going the fuck off on my story. I was pissed. And bitch, whoever u are that screenshotted my old nigga name on there then blocked me when I asked why tf u screenshotting you ugly asf and I hope u step on a toothpick. 😴

"I just wanna say you're mine, you're mine." - Beyonce'

MAJESTY

A nigga so ready to graduate. I'm just counting down the days. I'm chilling in the kitchen with my parents, Dream, KeKe, and Reign. My momma just cooked breakfast so we finna eat before I leave and go to school. I look up at my momma as she glares at my dad. He just staring at her ass. They haven't said shit to each other and I don't know why.

"You so lucky they homeschooling you now." I say to Reign, breaking the silence in the room. She shrugs her shoulders. "I guess." She mumbles. "You graduating soon then you'll miss highschool." KeKe says. "I doubt it. I'm going to college where all the pussy at." I say. Ain't shit better than some pussy, especially from the buck wild college bitches. I've always wanted to fuck an A.K.A. That shit been on my bucket list for the longest.

"It'll be nice if you watch your mouth, dirty dick having ass, disrespectful ass nigga." my momma snaps on me. My eyes widen in shock as everybody laugh at me except her and my dad. "Dang, momma done broke the knob." KeKe says, laughing hard.

I smack my lips, looking her up and down. My momma cussing me and my brothers out ain't nothing new. She be hopping on my ass like she a whole nigga sometimes. "Why you gotta be so mean to me?" I ask. "Ain't nobody mean to you, boy. Go warm your sister bottle up. Make yourself useful." She demands. I chuckle as I stand up to get the bottle. "A nigga can't even eat breakfast in peace." I mumble. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." She sarcastically says.

I just warmed up the bottle. I sit it down then sit back down at the table. My dad is still staring at her. "Why are y'all looking at each other funny?" Reign asks, laughing a little. These folks literally giving each other all types of dirty looks. It's like my momma and daddy both woke up with nasty attitudes this morning and bucking on every fucking body.

"Your crazy ass momma pissed me the hell off." My dad answers. I grab my glass of orange juice then sip some. "Let me tell y'all about y'all daddy. This man said he wanna name the twins Peru and Valia. What the fuck type of shit is that? He had the nerve to get mad cause I don't like the names. Childish ass." She says. "So? As if Dustin and Destiny any better." He says. "It is. It sounds better than some gotdamn Peru and Valia. That shit don't even sound right." She says.

"I like Majesty and Janelle... Ain't nothing wrong with having two kids named Majesty." I joke. KeKe chuckles. "Y'all really beefing over baby names?" he asks. "Yes, bruh cause she wanna name my kids some ugly ass shit and I ain't with it." He says. "Honestly, you got a Kentasia, a Noble Almighty, a Majesty, an Antayla, and she got a JeMontae... there's even a Presley. Yo name Antasia. It's safe to say the ugly names ain't nothing new." KeKe says, making me laugh my ass off cause it's true.

"Ain't nothing wrong with nobody name except Presley cause that shit sound terrible." My dad says. "Ion know, pops. Kentasia for a nigga don't sound good." I say. "I didn't name him. His crackhead ass momma did." My dad says, making shit get quiet. "You didn't have to throw his momma in this." my momma says. "I didn't lie. She a whole crack sniffer, G." My dad nonchalantly says.

I shake my head, looking away. My dad so disrespectful. "Can we just not talk about her, damn." KeKe says, sounding annoyed as hell. "You acting like I told a lie. You know yo real momma on that shit." He says. "When I first found out about you, she brought her high ass outside naked and hitting my window with them long ass titties." He says. I can't help but laugh. I held it in as long as I could.