ONE HUNDRED & FOURTEEN- Satellites

If you got an update notification not that long ago and it didn't let u read it, disregard that. It was an accident but this the chapter though lol comment & vote, read CONNECT 😂 & Some of y'all never ever comment but y'all came out the cut in my inbox to ask about why it didn't load though lmao. I expect y'all to comment then since everybody wanna know about the chapter and what not. 🤷🏾‍♀️

"Satellites, satellites. Never really made love, but she gon' get it right." - Kevin Gates

JESSIE

"Jelena... mane, please quit crying. Please, baby." I beg my daughter as if she can understand me. She a week old now. Today is the day of Reign and Drew's prom and I'm supposed to be riding with my momma to go  pick up last minute shit for today but Jelena screaming her ass off and I haven't had the chance to even get in the shower yet.

My dad walks in my room. "You look like you on crack and shit. When the last time you got some sleep?" he asks, chuckling. "Two days ago. Mane, I'm going off about two and a half hours of sleep. She wilding the fuck out with the crying." I vent. He starts laughing at me. "Welcome to my world. You see what the fuck I had to go through now. She ain't comfortable, by the way." He says.

I allow him to take her out my arms as she cries. He cuddles her close to him, holding her head. She starts sniffling as she stops crying. "What the fuck you do to make her quit?" I ask in disbelief. "She wasn't comfortable. You gotta find what she like and how she wanna be held. Do what I just did." He instructs. I gently take her out his arms, holding her how he told me to. She ain't crying no more. She just staring at me like she wasn't just about to make me cry my own self.

"I guess you would know since you got a bunch of kids." I point out. He starts laughing. "Yo momma said you going with her to get some stuff for Reign prom." He says. "I'm supposed to but Jelena on some other shit today and I'm just trying to keep her calm. It seem like she wait until I got something to do to get wild as hell." I say. He starts laughing. "Well, I'll watch her while you go get ready. Imma ride with y'all." He says. I nod my head. I'm thankful as hell for his dumb ass. He way more helpful with my daughter than I expected. He taking that granddaddy shit serious as hell.

I just got out the shower and put my clothes on. I walk out my bathroom and back into my room. I shake my head as I watch my dad tickle Jelena. I didn't know my daughter was even ticklish. I feel like a bad father already and she barely been here a whole week. That shit crazy.

I strap her in her carrier then pick it up. My dad follows me out my room. We walk down the stairs and to the kitchen where my momma is. Torren got Reign sitting in a chair. He braiding her hair down. "You getting a sew in?" I ask. She nods her head yes, smiling wide. "Yeah. I got twenty four inches!" she exclaims, pointing at the bundle of weave. I slowly nod my head. I don't half know shit about no hair so I just go along with it when her and my momma start talking about that shit.

"I meant to ask but what color y'all even wearing?" I ask. "Red. You know since he a blood he just had to wanna wear red." She answers, rolling her eyes. "Just red? Y'all boring." I say, laughing. "Naw, we're including some black." She answers. I nod my head then kiss my sister on her forehead. It's good as hell to see her up and happy since all that shit happened to her not that long ago.

I'm in the truck riding with my parents and watching my daughter sleep. "I'm saying though, big titty, when you gone quit playing with a nigga and let me make us official again?" my dad asks my momma, snatching me away from my thoughts. I shake my head as she blankly stares at him.
"Ant, shut the hell up." She demands, making me laugh.

"Jessie, why she wanna keep on playing and shit? We act like a couple and you carrying my kids and shit but you can't even get back with a G?" he asks. My eyes widen. I just damn near choked on the air. "What? You pregnant?" I ask. "Damn, I didn't mean to let that slip. She almost five months with twins." my dad says. "Well thank you for spilling the beans, dumb ass." She snaps on him. I don't think I can handle another baby hollering and crying. So, now it's about to be Dream, Jelena, and then the twins she carrying screaming through the night. I can't take that shit.