THIRTY SIX- Big Sister

"Can't judge me, girl. I won't judge you neither." - Rich Homie Quan

MONTANA

"What the fuck?" Jessica groans, sitting up in the passenger seat. "Where the fuck we going? My head hurts." she says. "You slept a whole day away, Jessica. We almost back in California." I answer, focusing on the road. "Huh?" she asks. "You got drunk as hell and I found yo ass at the club. I took you to my hotel then picked Tae up from the hospital cause they went ahead and released him. Ant got the kids, then we all left. We not even an hour away from home." I explain.

"Damn... how did I sleep this long? I think I got drugged." she says. "Probably did get drugged by a pussy ass nigga in that club. You was out of it. Soon as I got you, you were talkin', then all of a sudden got tired and passed out."
I say. She doesn't say anything.

"Did we have sex?" she finally asks. "Naw." I answer. Her words won't leave my mind. She said she is in love and asked why we can't be together. Everybody knows the honest truth will come out of a drunk person's mouth. I don't know if confronting her about it is the best decision.

"Did we do anything we shouldn't have?" she asks. "Naw. You married." I answer. She bites her bottom lip. "Fuck... Montana, can I tell you something?" she asks. "Yeah. That was random but wassup?" I ask. She looks down. "I know this isn't something you wanna hear but I had this dream.  Nevermind." she says. "Why you start telling me then stop?" I ask "Fine. I had this dream that was so weird to me. It was like me and you with a baby at a pumpkin patch or something." she says.

I nod my head. I can't interpret somebody else's dream so I really don't too much know what the dream meant. I wouldn't mind having another baby with her if she wasn't married. If we would've stayed together, I probably would've impregnated her about three more times just so my whole puzzle would be complete.

"That's all?" I ask. She shakes her head no. "I think Ant is gonna leave me for one of these hoes one day." she says. "Why?" I ask. "I don't know... have I lost it? Be honest." she says. "Jessica, stop being insecure. No. You still sexy, you still got a good heart and a fun personality in my opinion. You good." I tell her. She nods her head. "Whatever... I don't deserve him." she says. I look at her crazy. "Huh?" I ask. "I don't deserve Ant. I ain't good enough." she says. "Jessica, shut up. You sound stupid and anybody who agree with that is stupid as fuck too. Come on now, you ain't perfect but the lil shit you did ain't half as bad. The fuck?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "I'm hungry." she says, changing the subject. I stare at her for a second then look at my window. I narrow my eyes at Ant as he drives past me with his middle finger sticking up at me.

"Why yo husband act like a child, Jessica?" I ask her, shaking my head. "Stop talking shit about him, Montana, damn. It's starting to get on my nerves, okay? Just quit. You start shit with him so he responds and I'm wrong as fuck for not standing by his side and defending him. Just quit disrespecting him." she says.

"So, are you blind? You didn't just see him do that childish shit?" I ask, shaking my head.  She doesn't say anything. "Why the fuck you settling for him? What is it?" I ask out of curiosity. "Because I love him, Montana. Stop." she says in a frustrated tone. "You sure bout that? You know, drunk people say things they really feel but wouldn't dare say when they sober." I say.

"You annoying the hell out of me. Drop it, okay? I didn't say nothing, I don't even know what you talking about." she says. "You don't have to remember what you said but you know how you really feel. Think about that." I say, leaving it at that.

"Pull over." she demands. "What the hell you mean, pull over? We on the highway, what you mean?" I ask. "Pull over. You getting on my damn nerves and I'll walk the rest of the way to California before I sit here and be annoyed by you." she goes off. "I'll be quiet and I apologize but I'm not letting you out so chill." I demand.