NINETY FOUR- Daddy Got You

READ "MY EVERYTHING" THIS SERIES ENDING SOONER THAN YA THINK & THAT'S GONNA BE MY NEXT SERIES SO YEAH.

& Lmao y'all finna be like "Wtf" quite a few times this chapter 😂😂

"She heard stories of her daddy thuggin'. So, if her husband is a gangsta, can't be mad I'll love him." - Nas

PRESLEY

I'm sitting across from my dad in a fancy resturant. He asked if he could come and pick me up from Ant's house to talk to me and I agreed. He also invited my foster grandmother Mary. This is too much for me. I feel like I'm about to pass out and my anxiety is horrible right now.

"So, you're his biological daddy, huh?" she asks him, breaking the silence between all of us. "Yeah. Javonte Mitchell." he introduces himself to her, extending his hand for her  to shake. She rolls her eyes, choosing not to shake his hand.

"Well, damn, rude ass old lady!" he snaps at her. My mouth drops. I usually don't agree with someone disrespecting their elders but I can't lie like that wasn't funny to me. They're just sitting here glaring at each other.

"What the hell do you want from me?" she asks him. "For you to let me get custody of Presley. I'm his father and his momma love him dearly. He won't want or need for shit for the rest of his life." he answers, getting straight to the point. She raises her eyebrow. "Hell naw. I get a check every single month for this boy. That's how I pay my bills. He can visit once a month and that's all." she says. It's really hurtful to know the only reason someone wants you is because they get money every month for adopting you.

I look down, trying not to cry. My relationship with him is quite rocky but I still want to give him a chance regardless of how different he is. I've also developed a relationship with Ant. He's bat shit crazy but I can tell he cares about me. I've bonded with a few of my siblings so far and I also love my mom so much. I don't want things to be once a month. "Grandma, why just once a month? That isn't fair." I mumble, wiping my eyes.

"Boy shut the fuck up and do as I say. I said once a month and that's that. Keep fucking with me and it'll be one hour a month, Presley. Now stop being a whiny punk with the crying and stop questioning gotdamn authority. You are in trouble when you get home. You will  not spend the night with those people so you are  leaving with me!" she snaps on me, banging on the table. "What the fuck?  You a fuckin' gorilla? Quit banging on the table ol banana head ass hoe." my dad says with an attitudem

I take a deep breath, trying not to say the things I want to say to her. I'm always so quiet about the way I feel and that's the reason I'm always getting run over by people. Living with Ant and my mom has made my attitude ten times worse and I'm trying to get rid of my sudden urge I have to curse her out. "Shut the hell up!" she snaps on him.

"Mane, look you old fart. I tried to be respectful but you got life fucked up right now. I asked you nicely but I see now I gotta give it to you raw. Look, bitch. It ain't my fault yo broke, bitter ass ain't got shit in life. The fuck? Do you know what you sound like? Hoe, you live off getting checks for my son and don't get him shit with the damn money. Hell, my baby momma used to drop money in the mailbox and I heard he ain't ever seen a penny of that shit. So fuck that nice shit. You've used him for the last mothafuckin' time and that shit stops now. I'm his daddy and I ain't goin' nowhere. You either gone do this shit my way and let him choose how he want things or you just gone have to die. Plain and simple." he goes off. For some reason I feel warm inside. The look in his eyes and his tone of voice makes me feel like he cares about me. I've never felt that before really other than from my mom.

"Did you just threaten me?" she asks. "You ain't dumb, old bitch. You damn right I threatened you. I hope you slip and break yo old ass hip tonight. Go die. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You ain't keeping my son from me. I'll fuck yo shit up." he snaps. I know I just met him recently but he's so serious and I haven't seen him this way until now.