ONE HUNDRED & THREE- The Come Back

"Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin' pussy." - Tupac Shakur

ANT

"Ant, calm down." Jessica mumbles as I pull into the driveway of my house. I'm chewing my lip and shaking, trying to keep from losing my mind. Jessica is crying lightly too. "Calm down? Fuck you mean by some fuckin' calm down, bruh? My lil girl got raped! She sixteen and got raped by a mothafucka I warned her about and where the fuck was I, huh? I'm so fuckin' pissed off cause I was not there! I promised my kids I would always be there to protect em but I didn't even get to do that and  that shit my fuckin fault! Maybe, she didn't trust me enough to let me know what was up with her and I'm to blame for that shit! Mane, she got pregnant by this rapist ass nigga and now she laid up with a deep ass cut in her stomach! This shit karma for shit I done did, mane, fuck!" I yell, making Jessica jump in fear.

"Ant..." she mumbles. I turn around then punch the glass out my window, ignoring the glass and blood covering my hand. I'm so hurt, pissed, and confused and I don't know what the fuck to do. I want to cry but I'm too mad to even do it. I'm just in the mood to wreck some shit.

"Let's just go in the house and watch the cameras." Jessica suggests, sniffling. I shake my head then sigh. We get out of the car. I move away from her as she tries to wrap her arms around me. "Move. I ain't in the mood for that dumb ass affectionate bullshit you trying to do. Get the hell off me." I demand.

She looks at me crazy as tears roll down her face. "What? You got something smart to say? Say that shit then! Don't touch me!" I snap on her. "You the same ol Ant and that shit never changing! It's fucked up and I'm hurt and in shock too! But do you see me blaming my gotdamn self and taking my anger out on the wrong fucking person? No! It doesn't justify what he did to her cause no one deserves to be raped but let's not ignore the damn truth! She had no reason there, nigga! She got her ass in that car with him even after he raped her so the fuck you blaming yourself for? I'm mad and I'm hurt as hell just like you are so quit snapping on me and shit!" she yells back.

"Mane, shut the fuck up! I don't give a damn where the fuck she was at! If she told that pussy ass nigga get the fuck off her, that's what he should've did, period! The fuck kinda mother is you, huh? Allow me to be here for my child and show her love by myself in peace  then, shit!" I go off.

"The fuck? I didn't say it was justified! Don't you dare try to twist my words and make it sound like I said she deserved this bullshit! Don't ever make me sound like a deadbeat woman who don't love her child cause I've been in my kids' lives from day fucking one loving and cherishing them! Antasia, don't you ever try to pull that!" she yells in my face.

"Mane, move." I demand, brushing past her to keep from making this situation worse. Both of us are mad and blowing up on each other and this the wrong time for that shit. Reign don't need both of her parents acting wild right now so I ain't even finna feed into that no more.

Jessica follows me to the front door where two of the guards are. "Wassup boss?" Warren asks me. "Everything cool?" Paul asks. "I'm cool." I lie. I ain't bringing the issue at hand up to them until I roll these damn cameras back. If Reign telling me the truth, I want to know why in the fuck these two niggas didn't know what the hell was going on in my house.

I close the door. Jessica and I walk down the stairs to my office. I unlock the door then allow her to walk in. I close and lock the door then walk to my desk. "Come here." I say to Jessica as I sit in my desk chair. She silently walks over, pulling up a chair from the front of my desk. I grab the remote to the 60 inch flat screen TV that's mounted into the wall then turn it on.

"Look, my bad for blowing up on you. I ain't perfect but I'm doing better. I'm sorry." I apologize to her. "It's fine." she sadly says. I go to the surveillance footage, showing me what's going on in every single area of this house. I start rewinding it, focusing on Reign's room. "She was in the bed crying and using her phone. Fast forward a lil bit." Jessica mumbles. I fast forward then raise my eyebrow. "She knocked out sleep." I say. "Press play from here." Jessica says.