SIXTY THREE- Special Prt. 1

"We talk about whatever, don't nothing be undercover. She my type of chick, I can't even lie, I love her." - Lil Snupe

ANT

I'm standing in my bathroom watching Jessica get dressed in a pair of my sweat pants and my Balmain t shirt. She just took a shower. I tried hard to get in with her but she wouldn't let me. It's all good though. My eyes trail down to her butt. "Quit eye fucking me, Ant." she says, looking at her face in the mirror. I start laughing then get behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Move." she whines, turning her head as I kiss all over her neck. "I love you, my beautiful cream puff. You the Wanda to my Cosmo and the Rudolph to my reindeer." I joke. "You're so corny and lame." she says, laughing hard.

I smile, staring at us in the mirror as I hold her. "You're on hard. Get your dick off my butt." she says. "Can you calm down a minute and just chill? Look at us." I say, pointing at the mirror. "Man, move. I promised to take Noble somewhere today." she says. I pull away from her. "Why you not letting everybody go?" I ask. "Because it's something between me and him. But when we come back, I wanna watch a movie or something with you and all the kids." she says.

I nod my head. "So... you already know what imma ask." I say. "I really don't." she says. "You know... um... will you remarry me? Right here, right now... I can get whatever ring you want later but I can call up a pastor and we can do it." I offer as my heart beats fast. If she want another huge wedding, we can do that. I just hate how she got forced by Montana to divorce me. We were married a long ass time and I don't even feel right without her living in my house for good and without her being my wife. "What?" she asks as if I caught her off guard. "Me without you ain't right... yo last name not being Mitchell anymore really fucking with me because we wasn't supposed to end like that. We got forced apart so why not pick back up?" I ask.

"No, Ant. We've been around each other just for a little while and with this stuff with Montana going on, I don't think it's a good idea. I don't know what I want to do so I'm gonna chill and let things play out. I know you're about to be mad but I hope you understand what I'm saying." she says. I sigh then nod my head. "No, I ain't mad and I understand." I assure her, then kiss her forehead.

She starts smiling. "You blushing, Ant?" she asks, laughing. I look away from her, trying to stop smiling. "Stop, baby, you make me feel like a damn teenager in love again. I never thought we would end up here with kids who are the same age we were when we met. That shit crazy." I say, in disbelief. She nods her head. "It really is." she agrees.

I lean against the counter, staring at her. "You looking like you got something on yo mind." I say. "Nothing, I just wanna hug you." she says. I smile then open my arms. She tightly wraps her arms around my neck as I hug her waist. "Remember when I played with your dick the first time and I thought sperm would infect my skin?" she asks, laughing. I start dying laughing. "Yeah, I remember that shit. I was locked up and shit. How you feel about having one more baby if we get back together?" I ask. "Hell to the naw, I got a baby girl and I didn't want to have her in all honesty. I'm thankful for her but I didn't want no more kids by Montana because he's controlling and I didn't wanna follow his strict rules another eighteen years, plus the other eight years Tae has before he's eighteen." she says, shaking her head. I gently grab her chin, forcing her to look at me. "To hell with Montana. None of his bullshit rules apply when you with me and I mean that, aight? It ain't shit for you to worry bout." I tell her straight up. She nods her head.

"I got a question. I don't know how you gone take it." I say. "Just ask." she says. "You know how the whole thing with him getting you pregnant with her in my face came so sudden while me and you clearly was married and fucking? I was hitting you raw damn near all the time, then the whole him knocking you up thing was around that time. I looked at Dream good while you was in the shower, aight? You know that strange dark spot at the bottom of my foot? She got that... so is she my daughter?" I ask, swallowing hard.