EIGHTY FOUR- Your Brother

for those who did not pay attention... JESSICA IS NOT A HOE FOR THAT. SHE DID NOT KNOW WHO THE DONOR EVEN WAS. SHE DID NOT KNOW VONTE DID THAT. SHE DIDN'T LAY DOWN AND MAKE A BABY BY HIM. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION.

"A lot of speculation going on." - Moneybagg Yo

ANT

I'm sitting here at this table feeling sick as hell. Jessica's crying with her head on the table. "How the fuck do I explain this to the kids or anybody for that matter? I didn't know he did that I swear it was a set up like he came with a whole sob story for Brittany and Ryan man he knew what he was doing and I was too young and dumb to realize." she goes off. I sigh.

I would go and hug her but I feel too sick to even move. I glance in the direction Vonte is walking away in then shake my head. "Well he here now. Ain't nothing we can do to change it." I mumble, trying my hardest to support her through this crazy shit. The fact that I didn't flip out on her or him by now should show her I really want her back cause if I wasn't trying to make it work I'd be setting it off around this hoe.

Presley's face turns red as he watches Vonte walk away. I watch him stand up then take off running. My eyes widen. He just tackled Vonte from behind, knocking shit over in the process. I watch as he throws punches at Vonte. "Fuck you! If you didn't want me you should've never fucking played a part in making me you bitch!" Presley screams at him, trying to get out my arms while I drag him away towards the entrance of the resturant.  Yep, this Jessica son. He got that tempter.

Vonte didn't even fight the kid back so he know he dead wrong. Jessica follows us to the car. "I'm so sorry Presley." she mumbles. He doesn't say anything as he gets in the back seat.

We just got back to my house. "If you guys don't really want me here I'll leave and never bother you again. I just wanted to know who my parents are. I didn't want nothing in return. I'll just leave if that's what you want." he says. "We don't want you to leave young nigga if I didn't want you here I would've let you know with no problems. That's my brother that's yo daddy so that's why this shit upsetting." I say.

"Wait so my so called dad is your brother?" he asks. "Yes. And he in love with Jessica. He got her name tatted on his chest and everything so he did this sick ass shit. You can stay and meet my other kids if you wanna do that. But we gone have to go holler at whoever you been living with later on so we can see how we gone handle this whole thing." I say. He nods his head.

We walk to the front door. Jessica stops me then grabs my arm. I look down at her. "Wassup?" I ask. "Thank you for being nice to him and accepting him and just being mature about the situation all together." she says. I kiss her forehead. "We'll talk about it later." I say.

She leads him to the movie room. "Woooooow, this is nice. I've never seen a home theater!" Presley exclaims, looking around. I just sent a group text to the kids telling them to come down here. "Your brothers and sisters are about to come down." Jessica says. He tenses up like he's nervous. "Calm down mane. They different from you, I ain't gone lie. But they all cool aight?" I say to him. He slowly nods his head.

All of the kids walk in. KeKe's holding Dream and Amari is holding Jessie's hand. "If this a family meeting about what happened with me and Majesty ion wanna hear it." Jessie says. "Nigga shut up." I demand. "Who is the cute boy with the hair?" Reign mumbles.

I shake my head at her. "Wassup G?" LaLa asks him, extending her hand. "Wassup nigga? You too good to shake a nigga hand?" she asks him as he awkwardly tries to do her hand shake.

"Little girl didn't I say stop acting like a damn boy! You are not one of your brothers so quit acting like it! Stop calling yourself a nigga and if you don't pull yo pants up sagging like a damn boy I will hurt you!" Jessica yells at her, scaring Presley cause he jumped.