NINETY NINE- Too Late 2 Say Sorry?

"Is it too late now to say sorry?" - Justin Bieber

JAH

"So where Reign at?" my nigga Tarius asks me as I smoke a blunt. I shrug my shoulders. "She been acting different since we fucked. She cussed me out when I came up to her school to surprise her and shit ain't been the same since." I answer. I don't know what I did to the girl but I still got love for her.

"Damn. I heard she been running around with that nigga Drew. Ol boy shot Michael at the beach, bruh." he says, shaking his head. "I heard about it. You know what, let's go kill this bitch ass nigga." I say, standing up.

I grab my gun then watch as he grabs his off the coffee table. We walk to the front door. I'm sick of the games with that bitch ass nigga and I know he the one who slumped my damn momma so he can kiss his fucking life goodbye.

Right now we're riding around in Compton where he usually be hanging at. It's a bunch of blood niggas out here that I saw him with a few times when me and my niggas crossed paths with those opp ass niggas. "Imma just open fire on these bitch made ass niggas, bruh." Tarius says as he rolls the window down.

"Hell naw, fuck that. My beef with him and no one else. That's gon' be unnecessary bullshit." I say. He smacks his lips then rolls the window back up. My nigga be so ready to off a nigga.

That nigga ain't even out here. I pull my phone out my pocket then call Reign. All I gotta do is get in her head then she'll start running her mouth and let me know where his bitch ass at. Surprisingly, she just answered. "Callin' her phone for what?" some nigga asks.

"Who the fuck is this? Put my girl on the fuckin' phone!" I snap. He starts laughing. "Getcho bitch ass off her line and you bet not call my shawty phone no more and when I see you, imma kill you, pussy." he says. It all came together. This Drew on her fuckin' phone.

"Nigga what? We can do this shit right now! On my momma I'll pull up!" I yell into the phone. I'm so damn mad. "Find me." he says, then hangs up in my face. "Find me? What kinda bitch ass shit was that?" Tarius asks, looking just as mad as I am.

I bet he at Ant house. Fuck the bullshit, I'm pulling up over there. He better hope and pray his ass ain't over there. I ain't showing no mercy for his faggot ass.

ANT

"Wassup big titty?" I jokingly ask Jessica while she rubs ointment on one of Presley's cuts. She looking good in those leggings. "That's nasty." Presley mumbles. "Shut up, snitch." I say, laughing as Jessica gives me a look.

"Ant, please find something to occupy your time." she says. "I am. I'm finna go get Nathan real fast. Old man wanna spend the night." I say. She nods her head as Noble walks in here. "What your fake a death lookin' ass want? I don't fuck with you right now. Who the hell told you going all out doing that fake unnecessary bullshit that nonody understood was okay? The fuck was yo point? You did all that to put yo brother and Mircale on blast and made yourself look like a bitch. How dare you play dead like that?" I go off on him. "Did you just say how dare you?" Jessie asks, laughing while he walks in here.

"I agree with Ant. Noble, I'm so mad at you. I ought to strangle your dumb ass then give you CPR. I can't believe you." Jessica snaps. I look away, trying not to laugh. He looks like a sad Yorkie now that she mad at his spoiled ass.

"Momma, I'm sorry. I was just being extra. Don't be mad at me." he sadly says. "I'm just tryin' to figure out what the fuck the point you was trying to prove was." I say. Presley starts laughing a little. "What's funny?" Jessie asks him. Shit, I want to know too.

"The way you talk is funny. I can tell you, my dad, and your dad are from New Orleans but your accent is heavier than theirs is. You said purnt instead of point and the way you pronounce other stuff is so different." he says. "What? Folks in my city don't talk like that." I say. "Folks in my city don't tawk like det." he says, trying to mock me. The fuck was that?