ONE HUNDRED & ONE- Overwhelming Sadness

Lmaooo y'all let me find out Blac Chyna read this shit cause she just named her and Rob's baby DREAM 🤔😂😂😂

"Love a get you killed. It'll leave a nigga lifeless. The game cold as ice get and loyalty is priceless." -  G - Nate

DREW

Am I dead? Everything is white and I can't even feel shit at all. I don't even remember feeling any pain, actually. "He's awake. How are you feeling?" I hear a woman ask but I can't see her. I sit up then look around. I just realized something. I'm in a hospital room with hella nurses and shit in here looking at me. "The fuck y'all lookin' at?" I snap.

"Calm down. You're blessed to be alive." an older black doctor says as she adjusts the purple glasses on her face. I touch the side of my head, feeling the stitches. "The bullet grazed your head and you've been unconscious for three days. That happened when your head hit the ground." she says.

"I'm hungry as fuck." I mumble. Vonte walks in the room. The nigga look so stressed. He got bags under his eyes and shit. "Oh shit, you up." he says, smiling. "Let me find out you cried over me." I mumble. "He did. Mane was bitch ass crying in the floor and shit. Boy, you was bleeding so bad. You almost died." Tez says. I didn't even notice him sitting there.

"Damn." I say. "Where the fuck Reign at?" I ask, getting mad. I got shot in my damn head and could've been dead and gone right now if it wasn't a graze and she couldn't even bring her ass up here to see my ass. That shit crazy. "I don't know. She ain't called or nothing." Vonte answers. I shake my head. Mane, fuck that lil dumb ass bitch.

"What the fuck?" I yell. "Calm down. I'll call Ant and tell him you up." Vonte says. I don't even want to see that dumb ass hoe. She stupid as fuck. That nigga raped her but she ran off with him and I don't know why I got mad and went to get her if that's where she wanted to be. I got hurt trying to make sure she was good and she can't even call and see about me. Fuck her for life.

"Naw, leave yo niece where she at. I don't wanna see her ass." I tell him straight up. He ignores me then puts his phone to his ear. I told his ass I don't want to see Reign. So, when she bring her ass up here and I hurt her feelings, that'll be his fault and she can bitch about it to him.

"Bruh, Drew up. Bring Reign to see this nigga before he break down crying." Vonte jokes. "Mane, don't tell Ant that bullshit. I ain't fuckin' breaking down over her ass." I say. My head hurts bad as hell. At first, I didn't feel nothing but now I'm in pain like a mothafucka.

Vonte puts the phone on speaker. "Wassup, my boy? I thought it was a wrap for you. I'm glad you still here." Ant says. "Yeah." I dryly say. He only being nice cause he probably knows I got shot trying to look after his stupid ass daughter but I don't want to have nothing to do with her dumb ass now so I don't give a fuck about his appreciation.

"We on the way up there now. We just left Dream doctor appointment." he says. "Don't bring Reign. Your daughter so fucked up in the head, G. I don't respect nothing about her no more." I say.

I'm just keeping it one hundred with him. I ain't finna lie just cause that's his daughter. She dumb as fuck, running around with her rapist and then I heard a while back he was working with they enemies and set them up. Vonte said the nigga crashed the truck Ant was in trying to kill him and that some niggas he was working with shot Tae. She went against the family by continuing to fuck with him anyway so she grimy in my eyes too. Fuck her.

"Imma be there in a minute." Ant says after a while of silence. "Where the damn doctor go? I'm hungry as fuck and they need to give me some kinda medicine cause I'm in pain." I say to Vonte. I can't stand hospitals. I can't believe my dumb ass got shot over a bitch as dumb as Reign. Imma kill that nigga but I was bullshitting for riding for her stupid ass.