SIXTY ONE- Weakness

"Girl, as strong as I am, you're my weakness." - Ty Dolla Sign

NOBLE

The talk I had with my momma helped me so much. It felt like she never was gone for so long. Nothing felt weird. She probably is the only person who knows how to get me to chill out sometimes. I forgot to bring up one thing so that's what I'm about to do now. I'm walking downstairs to the kitchen where she is with Uncle Vonte, Reign who's holding my baby sister, LaLa, Amari, and some kid and young nigga that came with my uncle.

"Who are yall?" I ask. "I'm big sexy Sean, pleased to meet you." the younger one says, slightly making me laugh from shock. "He so funny." LaLa says, hugging uncle Vonte. "You right. So, how old are you? I like your bowrettes." he says to LaLa.

"Ay, chill." my mom demands, wrapping her arms around Amari as he plays with the bottom of her shirt. "You the nigga who tried to fight with me when I was lookin' at yo fine ass sister. For the record, yo momma the baddest in this mothafucka. Now, imma tell you how this gone go. I'm gone fuck with yo momma, become yo step father, then Imma fuck with yo sister and become yo brother in law." dude nonchalantly says, grinning at me.

"Hold up. Vonte get this nigga, I ain't about to sit here and be disrespected." my momma snaps, looking at him like he crazy. "Drew, chill the fuck out with all that, now!" my uncle snaps. "Noble, calm down." Reign demands as Drew's words replay over and over in my mind. This nigga really got bold as fuck. "What? I'm supposed to start shivering, my nigga? You lucky I ain't knock all yo fuckin' teeth down yo throat when you first tried to run up on me and shit." he says. I nod my head, glaring him down. "You know what, I'll be back." I say.

I walk out of the kitchen then jog up the stairs to my room. "Fuck you doing in here?" I ask Jessie as he lays in my other bed for when Majesty sleeps in here. "Bruh, I'm bored as hell. Where the hell Majesty at?" he asks. I shrug my shoulders. "Probably in daddy room. Daddy ass M.I.A." I answer, reaching under my bed.

I grab my gun from under there then take it off safety. "What the fuck you got that gun out for?" Jessie awkwardly asks. "I already killed one nigga, shit, fuck it. No nigga finna disrespect me, period." I answer. "What? What you even talking about?" he asks. "When you hear the screaming you'll see." I answer. I'm through tolerating disrespect. I can for sure fight with my hands but I don't have the time for that shit. I'd rather silence this nigga forever.

Jessie follows me downstairs to the kitchen. "Yeah, let me hear how you gone fuck my momma one more time, bitch." I say, holding the gun at Drew's head. "No, Noble!" Reign screams in fear. I ignore her as she takes Amari from my mom and rushes out of here holding Dream with Amari and Lala following her.

"Whoa, hold up. Chill out." my uncle Vonte demands. "You getting real damn bold with that gun, nephew, put it down." he adds, walking closer to me. "Uncle Vonte, I'll blow your heart out your chest and I mean that. Step the fuck away from me." I demand in all seriousness. "Noble, cut it out, now." my mom lowly growls at me as her voice shakes. "Cut what out? I ain't letting nobody more niggas disrespect you, momma. Fuck no." I say, shaking my head.

Drew starts laughing then immediately pulls a gun on me. "Guess we finna be shot up." he says, staring in my eyes as he holds the gun to my head. "No! Put these fuckin' guns down! If it's a issue, throw hands in the backyard but this shooting shit ain't finna go down! It's too many fuckin' kids in this house! Get the gun from my brother head, and you get the gun from his, Noble! Yall don't got shit to prove, swallow yall pride and put em down! Too many niggas dying behind petty shit like this! Think about it, Noble, if you shoot this nigga, you already know unnecessary hell gone be on everybody because he damn near Uncle Vonte son and uncle Vonte got love for him so he gone fuck you up regardless! Drew, if you shoot my brother, my nigga, yo death will be so foul and painful and it'll go unsolved! Everybody you care about including lil Sean right here gone be dead right along with you! It's murder behind my brother so ask yourself if shooting Noble worth the hell you gone catch! It's not! This murder shit dead, put them damn guns up!" Jessie yells at the top of his lungs, glaring at us.