NINETY SIX- Gotta Catch Up

"I was in love with you when we were younger, you were my, my boo." - Alicia Keys

DREW

I smirk as I stare at Jessica's ass while she cooks breakfast. I spent the night over here. Jessica, the baby, Amari, and I are the only ones awake and in the kitchen. This woman is so damn beautiful and she looks so young. If I didn't know her I'd think she's a twenty something year old model with no kids or nothing. She bad as fuck in my eyes.

"Do you want eggs?" she asks, looking back at me. "Yeah... your eggs. Let me nut in you." I mumble. "Drew, I will smack the fuck out of your disrespectful ass." she snaps at me. My eyes slightly widen. "I apologize." I mumble. Damn, if only I was alive back when she met Ant. I would've took her and made her mine so fast.

"Amari, cut it out." she demands. I look at him as he lays on this cold ass kitchen floor, staring at the ceiling. "What he do?" I ask. She shakes her head as she glares at him. My eyes slightly widen. I didn't notice at first but he got his little ass hand in his expensive pajama pants playing with himself. "Is he beating his meat at four years old?" I ask, dying laughing.

"Amari, get up, now!" she yells. He quickly stands up looking afraid. The kid is so short. I've never seen a four year old boy this short in my life. He a toddler but still got the body of a baby. "He a midget?" I ask Jessica. I'm being dead serious. "No. He's just little and that's okay. I'm sure he'll get bigger later on. But wash his hands for me." she says.

I nod my head then pick him up. "Move, bitch." he mumbles as I walk to the sink. I turn the water on then hold him up so he can wash his hands. "You can't be jacking off in public,my guy." I mumble, laughing. "I not jack off, bitch Drew." he lowly says, making me laugh even harder cause he looks so confused. This lil nigga makes me want a kid.

"Goodmorning." Reign says, walking in here. I watch as she picks Dream up. "Hey pretty." she says, then kisses the baby on her cheek. "Hey baby." Jessica says. Reign smiles. I tilt my head a little. I never realized how much she favors her momma until now. She got a few features from Jessica and some from Ant too.

"Wassup? You not gon' give me a goodmorning big daddy Drew kiss?" I ask, chuckling as she blushes. Jessica looks at us. "I refuse to be a thirty seven year old grandmother so y'all better slow the fuck down." she says, making me laugh.

"No ma'am, we ain't doing nothing. I got a girl." I say. Reign glares at me. "What?" I ask. "Can I talk to you in private?" she lowly asks, sounding pissed. I shrug my shoulders then follow her out on the patio. They got so many fancy ass patios in this house. These people balling so hard.

"What?" I ask Reign. "So, I just wanted to tell you stop flirting with me and shit cause I give up on you. Your girl can have you. Quit trying to play with my emotions." she calmly says. I raise my eyebrow. "What I do now?" I ask her. "You called yourself my man, called me your baby, told me to give you a kiss, and then you told me you loved me. That needs to stop because I'm done with this." she says. I don't say anything as I stare at her.

"You were high and just running your mouth. I'm sick of my emotions being fucked around with all the time so enjoy your girlfriend and leave me the hell alone." she says, rolling her eyes. "You probably didn't even mean that crap you said. Did you?" she asks. I fold my arms across my chest then raise my eyebrow. "I said it, didn't I?" I ask, catching her off guard. "I know what the fuck I said and I ain't denying it cause I meant that shit." I add.

"Hold on... so you like me?" she asks. "I think you cool and I got a lot of respect for you. It is what it is. You a cool ass girl. I got love for you. I'm rockin' with my girlfriend right now though." I tell her straight up. She rolls her eyes. "You are full of shit. Whatever though. Good luck to you and her." she says, opening the patio door.